Inglés. Vamos a estudiar juntos.
(15-03-2013 03:42)HaZzZe link escribió:I'll try to do this, but as I said before I'm very lazy xD

What is the meaning of "hands down" in spanish? I know the meaning of hands up roto2

Let me point some errors in your sentence.

"Hands down" means "no doubt", "sin duda" in Spanish.
Lamont is a scientist like me Big Grin I want to learn german too but I can't afford it. Anyway, I would like to get the CAE this year.
Hi guys,

I've been studying english on my own for 4 years more or less and now I'm learning a lot of vocabulary and phrasal verbs, but it's a low process for me because I HATE them, you know, I learn a word or phrasal verb, learn a new one later and I have to review the previous word I studied before because can't remember it. xDD
One of my problems with english is when I try making long sentences  Sad
(16-03-2013 14:49)Shoot_360 link escribió:Hi guys,

I've been studying english on my own for 4 years more or less and now I'm learning a lot of vocabulary and phrasal verbs, but it's a low process for me because I HATE them, you know, I learn a word or phrasal verb, learn a new one later and I have to review the previous word I studied before because can't remember it. xDD
It's just a matter of practice, practice and practice. I know that phrasal verbs can be tricky for native Spanish speakers like us. There are tons of them and it's easy to mistake them if you don't know them very well. But as I said, it's a matter of practice, so don't get discouraged!
Acabo de escuchar a una guiri preguntándole a un cani si había un KFC cerca. La respuesta del cani ha sido literalmente esta: "KFC... For this place no".

Necesitaba compratir este escalofriante documento con vosotros. XD
(17-03-2013 19:05)Mirthelle link escribió:Acabo de escuchar a una guiri preguntándole a un cani si había un KFC cerca. La respuesta del cani ha sido literalmente esta: "KFC... For this place no".

Necesitaba compratir este escalofriante documento con vosotros. XD

wat teh problem dasee  roto2

Seriously, learning English through the Public Education in Spain is useless. I realized that two years ago and since then I have improved mi English a lot, considering the low level I had... The main problem still be the lack of writing practice that I have, but at least I often read books (the last was The Trial, by Franz Kafka) and stuff like that. I hardly have problems to read anything now, and I have reached that for myself...
つまり私は極めて高尚な愛の理論家だったのです。同時にもっとも迂遠な愛の実際家だったのです。
夏目漱石
I don't agree with that. Public Education has given me a base from where I can improve my English skills. I don't speak English perfectly, but usually people understands me, and I understand people. I have been living in Poland since August, and no problems with my language Tongue
(18-03-2013 14:57)xecollons link escribió:I don't agree with that. Public Education has given me a base from where I can improve my English skills. I don't speak English perfectly, but usually people understands me, and I understand people. I have been living in Poland since August, and no problems with my language Tongue

Our Public Education system uses only grammar, and grammar is not the perfect way to learn a language, whatever it is. We need more practice in skills such as speaking, writing or reading difficult texts without such attention on grammar rules.

All of us speak Spanish without any problem and no one taught us grammar. The key is spend time with the language.
つまり私は極めて高尚な愛の理論家だったのです。同時にもっとも迂遠な愛の実際家だったのです。
夏目漱石
I think in our public education must teach more vocabulary.
Glad to see this thread again, and I think it's a good idea to use it for practising the language, at least the writing.

It's been a long time since I finished the obligatory education (in my case "EGB"), and I have no idea how things have changed due to more recent systems, so I can't speak about the goods and the bads of it. But in any case, the most important thing to actually learn a language is, in my opinion, speaking, and that was the weaker area when I studied. You can learn all the grammar and vocabulary in the world, but if you don't use it while talking with others, you'll never have the knowledge in the right part of your brains (so to speak). Talking works different than writing, you have to be more spontaneous, faster, and even simpler, to send the right message.

Then again, I have not studied any methods of teaching a language, it's just my point of view as another student. Wink
[Imagen: ART-F447-809-986-728_zpsb9cgmhn1.jpg]
Tomorrow it's my last english class. I'm not attending class since I started working but now I feel upset cause I didn't want to leave the BC. I will really miss it. Tomorrow I'm going to visit them just to say goodbye.
Fuck its expensiveness, fuck my rent and fuck work life too.
[Imagen: 14321j.jpg]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)