[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
(07-02-2018 10:00)zothenr escribió:Bandai Namco estaría creando Ridge Racer 8

Fuente

Acabo de mojar los calzoncillos... Tengo el RR de andoroid más machacado que otra cosa, a falta de nada mejor. 

Caballo pene
[Imagen: 50701731706_49f21af0b6_o.jpg]

(07-02-2018 15:09)helmerpunk escribió:

Pero entiendo que de precio no se sabe nada, ¿no?

Saludos
¿FANBOY?: ColecoVision,Nes,MasterSystem,Megadrive,GameGear,GameBoy,GBPocket,GBColor,SNES,TurboDuo, NeoGeoAES, NGCDZ, MegaCD, M32X, Saturn, N64, PSX, WonderSwan, NeoGeoPocket, GBA, GBASP, DreamCast, Ps2, NGC, Xbox, NDS, Xbox360, Wii, Ps3, PSP, 3DS, PS4, PC, WiiU, Switch +600 físicos
Un Ridge Racer para este año sería fantástico.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]

A ver si Fire Emblem Switch se muestra luego y  tiene tal nivel de epicidad en las cinemáticas.
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
Tráiler de lanzamiento de Bayonetta 1&2

Take-Two Interactive impresionada con el lanzamiento de Switch

“In terms of bringing other titles to Switch, obviously we’ve done a few titles already. We’ve done NBA, WWE, L.A. Noire. We look at this like any other platform opportunity to the extent that we look at our development costs, is the game right for the platform, what does the audience look like, what’s the install base? So when we do believe that there’s an opportunity to do something on Switch, then you’ll hear from the labels. We are impressed with the growth, we’re impressed with the units that have been sold into the market so far, so we’re very sanguine at this point, but we’ve nothing more to announce specifically at this point.”

Fuente
A partir de Marzo se podrán usar los puntos de My Nintendo con juegos de Switch

Nintendo has announced today that you will be able to redeem Gold Points from My Nintendo on the Nintendo eShop against Nintendo Switch games. That’s right, if you’ve got Gold Points accumulating you will soon be able to put these towards Nintendo Switch games. This exciting new feature won’t go live until March.

Cita:Once earned, Gold Points remain valid until the last day of the month in the following calendar year. For example, any Gold Points you earned in March 2017 will remain valid until the end of March 2018.

Fuente
(08-02-2018 13:08)zothenr escribió:A partir de Marzo se podrán usar los puntos de My Nintendo con juegos de Switch

Nintendo has announced today that you will be able to redeem Gold Points from My Nintendo on the Nintendo eShop against Nintendo Switch games. That’s right, if you’ve got Gold Points accumulating you will soon be able to put these towards Nintendo Switch games. This exciting new feature won’t go live until March.

Fuente

1 punto de oro = 1 CENTIMO

trollface
(08-02-2018 13:08)zothenr escribió:A partir de Marzo se podrán usar los puntos de My Nintendo con juegos de Switch

Fuente

Pues muy buena noticia.

Algún juego de 10 pavetes caerá gratis.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 4 invitado(s)