Brutal entrevista de Rockpapershotgun a Molinillo - "Molyneux, ¿eres un mentiroso patológico?"
(13-02-2015 15:54)mike link escribió:Ojo, esa primera pregunta no es la primera del artículo original.
¿La de "mentiroso patológico"? Sí lo es:

Cita:When Peter Molyneux agreed to speak to me, I knew the interview was going to be tense. I knew that an article weÔÇÖd posted on Monday, asking what was going on with the development of Godus, had kicked up an enormous storm for 22cans and its boss, with the rest of the gaming press picking up and running with it. So I assumed, when he agreed to chat, he knew that it wasnÔÇÖt going to be a smooth ride. I wanted to get to the root of so much that now seems to form the reputation of the developer, the outlandish promises that so often arenÔÇÖt kept, the ridiculous time-frames claimed, and the often disappointing or lacklustre results. I especially wanted to do this now that the people funding such things arenÔÇÖt deep-pocketed publishers, but the players themselves. I wasnÔÇÖt expecting it to take us in the direction of MolyneuxÔÇÖs declaring that I was ÔÇ£driving him out of the games industryÔÇØ.

We spoke on the phone on Wednesday evening, Molyneux speaking from the Guildford offices of his studio, 22cans. Sounding stressed, but composed, Molyneux asked how IÔÇÖd like to begin, whether I had questions, or should I just let him talk. I told him I had questions, many questions, and so we began.

RPS: Do you think that youÔÇÖre a pathological liar?

Peter Molyneux: Thats a very

RPS: I know itÔÇÖs a harsh question, but it seems an important question to ask because there do seem to be lots and lots of lies piling up.

(...)
[Imagen: e25ee221-9c1b-425a-aecd-f2bf61713f08_zps81f030c7.jpg]

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Brutal entrevista de Rockpapershotgun a Molinillo - "Molyneux, ¿eres un mentiroso patológico?" - por Miquel93 - 13-02-2015 16:10

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)