[Hilo Oficial] Inazuma Eleven. It's me! Chrono Stone!
Hola.

Esto es lo que pone en la wiki Japonesa traducido al Inglés:

Cita:Incarnation Battle

Attack: power small to give a minute only damage incarnation attack in KP opponent incarnation

Keep Charge: can not power large reducing the KP opponent incarnation

Ball fall with two people at the same time become KP out in the battle will be free

Was opponent of KP to 0 by the attack, if my KP is that you are still, the ball always be yourself keep (dash)

Incarnation of ability, incarnation trigger's status, such as the power of the incarnation skills can be stronger is keep the ball (dash)

With the incarnation technique opponent of KP is a little reduced. KP worth of incarnation skills amount you used to decrease?

He invoked the incarnation technique, if the opponent has selected the attack became my KP is 0, deprived of the ball without triggering the trick

Disappears first screen the sound of incarnation technique versus incarnation skills

If the incarnation of attributes are winning less little consumption of KP by opponent's attack and incarnation skills, is not reduced a little more the KP when you reverse the attack and incarnation skills. In addition, incarnation battle becomes advantageous.

When incarnation player versus normal player, KP incarnation players, 20-30 reduced if the other party is using a skill, 10 less if you did not use.

Incarnation shot consume 40-45% of maximum KP the KP

Incarnation catch consume 45% of the maximum KP the KP

Command battle of winning percentage decreases as the rest KP is less

Yo lo daría por confirmado a pesar de Google Translate.

Un saludo.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Inazuma Eleven comunidad 33bits [Hilo oficial] It's me! Chrono Stone! 27/03/15 - por Led Zeppelin - 28-02-2015 19:17

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 12 invitado(s)