IGN: Nuestras fuente super fiables nos informan que Nintendo se hace third
Parece ser que el rumor venía de fuentes no muy verídicas. Además de que Nintendo lo ha desmentido. El cielo es azul y los pájaros cantan. El mundo sigue igual.

Ojo: nuevo hardware = revisión. No tiene porque ser nueva consola.

Cita:Word on the interwebs suggests that the Big N is gearing up for some sort of hardware reveal at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo.

"We've heard rumors that Nintendo might be showing hardware at E3," IGN editor Jose Otero said on the latest episode of Nintendo Voice Chat.

"They're absolutely going to show new hardware this year," the outlet's co-founder, Peer Schneider added. "No doubt in my mind that something... 'Cause I've heard from multiple people now. I've heard from someone who used to be at Nintendo; I've heard it from somebody on the third-party front."

The podcast crew goes on to speculate what it might beÔÇösuggesting possibilities like a redesigned GamePad or a new model of the 3DSÔÇönoting that they have no additional information on what might be announced.

If Nintendo does in fact announce a new piece of hardware at this year's expo, what would you like to see? A completely new console? Redesigned hardware? A new control option?

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/rumor...witterfeed
(Ultima edición: 02-05-2014 22:22 por mike.)

Mensajes en este tema
IGN: Nuestras fuente super fiables nos informan que Nintendo se hace third - por mike - 01-05-2014 20:53

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)