Un flipado escribe un fanfiction de Smash bros de 14.000 paginas
Un aficionadillo comparado con Ziclomio y su playa que es una isla tropical con playa y sus muertos que hay que matarlos tirándoles patatas fritas porque son muertos de hambre y el pico congeladisisisimo y todas esas cosas guays de Banjo.
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didnÔÇÖt see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad ÔÇ£I want to be on the ships daddy.ÔÇØ
Dad said ÔÇ£No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONSÔÇØ
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
ÔÇ£This is JosonÔÇØ the radio crackered. ÔÇ£You must fight the demons!ÔÇØ
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
ÔÇ£HE GOING TO KILL USÔÇØ said the demons
ÔÇ£I will shoot at himÔÇØ said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
ÔÇ£No! I must kill the demonsÔÇØ he shouted
The radio said ÔÇ£No, John. You are the demonsÔÇØ
And then John was a zombie.

El nivel de awesomidad noob que desprenden estas pocas líneas, jamás será superada ni por un millón de páginas.
Obra cumbre de la literatura mundial. En el futuro se estudiara junto a Hamlet o El Quijote.
(26-12-2013 15:20)Corona Radiata link escribió:John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didnÔÇÖt see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad ÔÇ£I want to be on the ships daddy.ÔÇØ
Dad said ÔÇ£No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONSÔÇØ
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
ÔÇ£This is JosonÔÇØ the radio crackered. ÔÇ£You must fight the demons!ÔÇØ
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
ÔÇ£HE GOING TO KILL USÔÇØ said the demons
ÔÇ£I will shoot at himÔÇØ said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
ÔÇ£No! I must kill the demonsÔÇØ he shouted
The radio said ÔÇ£No, John. You are the demonsÔÇØ
And then John was a zombie.

El nivel de awesomidad noob que desprenden estas pocas líneas, jamás será superada ni por un millón de páginas.

Serás basterd. Me he carcajeado a mandíbula batiente con ese extracto, lo declaro obra magna de la neoliteratura gueimer.

Tendrian que imprimirlo en una impresora matricial para darle carácter de joya retro y dejarlo expuesto en el MOMA por los tiempos de los tiempos.┬á
Pues a ver cómo se te queda el culo con esta versión audiovisual:

Desconocía ese onvre. Parece que es famoso y todo!

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Peter_Chimaera

Preveo una década de oro de la literatura moderna.
Doom: Repercusions of Evil es uno de los fanfics más famosos y populares en la red.

A pesar de ello, hay algunos que tampoco tienen mucho que envidiarle...

Las canciones que las Híades han de entonar,
donde flamean los andrajos del Rey,
deben morir sin haberse escuchado
                                  en la sombría Carcosa

Switch Friend Code: SW-4591-5898-9874
Yo al final me lo estoy leyendo, con un poco de música de fondo. sisi

[Imagen: firma.jpg]
Miembro de la iglesia Pachteriana. ¡ALABADO SEA EL PROFETA!

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)