Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Empieza el Kickstarter: Financiado!!
(13-01-2015 20:11)mike link escribió:Ya llevan 60k.

Para mañana diría que ya tendrán el objetivo.

Quien dice mañana, dice en 30 minutos... porque vaya ritmo.
They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was over. To make any kind of sense of it, I need to go back three years. Back to the night the pain started.
Proyecto financiado.
(13-01-2015 20:36)Belegur link escribió:Yo solo tengo Returns y aun no he podido ni probarlo, pero tengo claro que a pesar de que me guste, son juegos por los que no voy a pagar mas de 4€ en alguna rebaja. Dragonfall esperare a verlo muy barato, y cuando Hong Kong salga, hare lo mismo.

Si no estas dispuesto a pagar más de 4€ en rebaja no creo que te gusto mucho, vamos es totalmente contradictorio.
Ding ding ding! Ya esta financiado.

Por cierto, en el video dicen la fecha de salida, mediados de 2015.
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
(13-01-2015 20:47)Vexp link escribió:Si no estas dispuesto a pagar más de 4€ en rebaja no creo que te gusto mucho, vamos es totalmente contradictorio.

No digo que me guste, porque como digo no he llegado a jugarlo aun; digo que aunque me gustase, no pagaria mas de esos 4€, que de hecho, no los he pagado aun por ningun juego de Steam, asi que estos no iban a ser la excepcion.
Esto me ha llamado la atención:

PC Only Release

Shadowrun: Hong Kong is being developed for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems only. We have elected to focus all our efforts on PC in order to deliver the best game we can without the current processing and memory limitations of tablets. This focus allows us to have higher-fidelity visuals, larger map sizes, and more stuff on screen.
Y pensar que aún tengo el primero sin estrenar...

Apedreadme, que me lo merezco  Facepalm

Un Saludo
Espero que venga traducido. Y de paso que la gente se curre la traduccion de Dragonfall.
(13-01-2015 22:54)MMalkavian link escribió:Y pensar que aún tengo el primero sin estrenar...

Apedreadme, que me lo merezco  Facepalm

Un Saludo

Como si no lo juegas...pasa de él, ve a por Dragonfall.
Gimme moar stretch goals!

OKAY! Looks like we made our way through our first set of funding goals like a monofilament whip through kevlar. Try these on for size...

$100,000 - Enhanced Player Controls! In addition to all the new Tech, Magic, Weapons, Consumables, Creatures, and Enemies we're already planning, if we reach our initial funding goal, weÔÇÖll add a bunch of interface upgrades. These include the ability to decide which team member picks up an item in free-move mode, item swapping between party members, a player-initiated turn-mode toggle so you can position your team before you enter combat, and a spread-range indicator for shotguns and sweeping melee attacks.

$150,000 - Animatic Scene Transitions! These are short animated slide shows with voice narration that play at key points in the story - the opening, end of Act 1, end of Act 2, and at the end.

$200,000 - Racter joins your team of runners! Racter is a Russian rigger with a wry smile who relates better to his custom drone than he does to people. We'll tell you about Racter's unique gameplay abilities and player-influenced upgrade paths when we get closer to unlocking him.

$250,000 - More Animatic endings! If we hit this goal, we'll be able to create multiple animatic endings for the story to reflect the choices you make in the game.
$300,000 - Gobbet's personal side mission! Dive deep into the backstory of your team's resident Rat shaman. Gobbet's absurdist philosophy and impulsive nature have led her on a twisting path through life. In her personal mission, you'll get the chance to walk that path with her and see for yourself where Rat takes you.
$350,000 - More better sound! We can only describe smells (for now) but we can definitely improve on our audio. Dynamic combat music will ebb and flow as a battle progresses, providing more atmosphere and tension. Enhanced Ambient Sound is a catch-phrase for lots of technical babble about making your play environment sound more real and less repetitive. 
$400,000 - Gaichu joins your team of runners! Gaichu was a member of the Renraku Corporation's elite Red Samurai security force. Infected with the Human Meta-Human Vampiric Virus (HMHVV) on a mission gone wrong, he was forced to abandon his pure-human unit as the virus slowly twisted him into a ghoul. Now a shadowrunner, Gaichu could prove a valuable ally, but his loyalty comes at a price
$450,000 - Enhanced Cyber! If this goal is reached, we'll add a new skill to our character creation system that enhances a character's cyberware and unlocks the ability to install powerful new cybernetic enhancements. This system will further differentiate characters with 'ware from their flesh and blood counterparts. We'll also add cyberweapons that you can install into your characters' arm slots, complete with new animations and visual effects.
$500,000 - Is0bel's personal side mission! Born to immigrant parents of Somali descent, Is0bel has experienced life in the slums of Kowloon first-hand. Escaping at a young age, she retreated into the cold perfection of the Matrix, but her family still languishes in the depths of the sprawl. Her personal mission will take her back to a place that she barely escaped from - and you'll come along for the ride.
$550,000 - Expanded magic! If we hit this funding goal, weÔÇÖll add new gameplay options and equipment for magic-using characters. Shamans will gain the ability to summon Shrine Spirits at specific locations in the Hong Kong environment. These great-form spirits are far more powerful than their mundane counterparts, canÔÇÖt break away from your control, but are limited in duration. Hermetic mages and physical adepts will gain access to Foci - enchanted weapons and objects that can boost a spellcasterÔÇÖs magical power or allow an adept to deliver devastating magical attacks.
$600,000 - GaichuÔÇÖs personal side mission! When Gaichu became infected with HMHVV, the Red Samurai code that he'd sworn to demanded that he take his own life. Instead, he took to the shadows, dishonoring himself and the rest of his team in the process. In Gaichu's personal mission, you will square off against a squad of highly-trained warriors who will stop at nothing to destroy their old teammate... and you alongside him.
$700,000 - Revamped Matrix: Art and Gameplay! If we hit this goal, we'll add more people to the team to revise the look, feel, and gameplay of the Matrix. We want the Matrix to feel more like you're traveling in the digital world. We also want to add new types of Intrusion Countermeasures and new ways of interacting with them so that decking feels more like an illegal entry into someone's system.
[Imagen: e25ee221-9c1b-425a-aecd-f2bf61713f08_zps81f030c7.jpg]
Espero que consigan todos esos objetivos. Hay algunos que tienen muy buena pinta, y todo lo que sea añadir nuevos personajes y misiones es bienvenido (el tal Gaichu ex empleado de Renraku parece interesante). Luego lo de mejorar las magias, la cibernética y la Matriz también me gusta. Esto último me parece muy necesario porque lo que vimos en los dos anteriores Shadowrun fue una versión muy de última hora (a punto estuvieron de no incluir la Matriz en Returns).
Han superado los 400.000 dólares. Con esta cantidad se desbloquea el último personaje:

[Imagen: 0e25ee0e48c447c4ef09ab2614d07cd7_large.jpg]

Thanks to his elite Red Samurai training, Gaich├╗ has access to close combat abilities that are inaccessible to other characters. These take the form of stance-based katana attacks that flow together in sequence, each of which has its own unique animation.

Red Samurai Track: A mixture of offense and defense. Includes additional sword attacks, such as a coup de grace that can be used to dispatch stunned targets. Gaichû also gains self-buffs that can temporarily boost his armor, or give him the effects of cover when standing in the open. 

Ghoul Track: HMHVV infection has its advantages. This track includes a bite attack that inflicts damage and heals Gaich├╗, and claw and spit attacks that inflict damage and cause debuffs on enemies.

Muy interesante que incluyan a un Ghoul en el equipo  sisi

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)