[Rumor] Playtonic puede entrar en Xbox Game Studios o hacer un nuevo Banjo-Kazooie
Reset Era member Mazi has made a compelling case to suggest that either Playtonic is joining Xbox Games Studios or has been put to work on a new Banjo-Kazooie game. It seems unlikely at this point that Rare will return to the Banjo-Kazooie series as they seem focused on creating new IP. A number of tweets and information suggest that Playtonic could be at the helm of a new game featuring the iconic bear and bird. Rare has spoken before about liciensing their IPs out to the right studios. Here’s what’s been put together by Mazi and we could hear more at X019 which is coming soon and taking place in London.

Playtonic Credits
Yooka-Laylee, Yooka-Laylee & The Impossible Lair, and in the foreseeable future that game #3, #4 and the #5 one too which is the one I always thought would be game #1.

Playtonic registered a new company, the PLAYTONIC GAMES DEVELOPMENT LIMITED, out of nowhere on Sept. 17th 2019
Fuente
He confundido Playtonic con Playdead y ya me estaba imaginando un Banjo en blanco y negro que va por ahí buscando el sentido a la existencia a través de un un bucle de muerte y sufrimiento.
No le veo mucho sentido a que Playtonic "se venda" cuando un grueso de sus trabajadores se piró de Rare tras el trato con MS y el tiempo les ha dado la razón viendo el trabajo que han hecho unos y otros. Sí le veo sentido a que MS busque que desarrollen un Banjo nuevo aunque sea en calidad de second party, por así decirlo.

En cualquier caso, ojalá Playtonic pueda sacar un plataformas 3D que de verdad sea bueno y no la experiencia a medias que me ha resultado el primer Yooka.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]

Desmentido desde la propia empresa
(06-11-2019 12:40)zothenr escribió:

Desmentido desde la propia empresa

Si es que era evidentísimo.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)