[Nintendo] Todo sobre Nintendo 3DS post-Switch
Vídeo con los nuevos Select:

Nuevo tráiler japonés de Kirby Battle Royale

Tráiler de lanzamiento de Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

Anunciado Battleminerz

Nuevo tráiler de Mario Party: The Top 100

En diciembre vamos a quedar to' locos cuando revelen que el verdadero nombre de Octopath Traveler es Final Fantasy XVI... roto2rie
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
Nintendo América modifica su política de entrega de copias para los análisis

USGamer is reporting that Nintendo of America is clamping down on review copies. The company did this following last month’s leak of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions on 3DS. The biggest impact of this change is in regards to which outlets and video influencers will receive advance copies for reviews and video content. According to their sources, “after the leak of Mario & Luigi, done by an influencer, [Nintendo of America] flipped out and changed their review policy. Plenty of outlets and influencers are without [Fire Emblem Warriors] and [Super Mario Odyssey]… Apparently, it will be [sent out] in tiers, but [I’m] not sure how they are set up”. The sources also reveal that Nintendo knows who leaked Superstar Saga. They say that “Nintendo knows who did it,” referring to the leaker. “[Nintendo] downloaded the leaked [ROM], checked the files and found the 3DS serial attached”, and they feel that “it’s a shame that Nintendo has decided to punish more than just those responsible”.

Another source, all of which are Nintendo employees, said “Normally review copies are out anywhere from [two] weeks out or within several days of release… I was expecting Mario Odyssey to be a given, for getting a review copy and being able to produce/prepare a bunch of content for launch day, now it looks like we’ll be starting on it when the public has access to it as well”. They said that some colleagues of theirs “haven’t received anything either, and that “lot of people are not sure what to think or do in regards to their content for the upcoming games.”

However, this policy change will not be a worldwide adjustment. USGamer’s sources say that It will only apply to America, as Europe’s review policy remains unchanged. In fact, another Nintendo source says that “I know 100 [percent] Europe has had [Super Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors] for days… I also know no [North American] outlet has [Fire Emblem Warriors] and I’m pretty sure very few have gotten word on Odyssey,”

Fuente
De 3ds por lo menos el Etrian cae y el Pokemon según como me levante ese día.
[Imagen: 50701731706_49f21af0b6_o.jpg]
Etrian Odyssey V - Tráiler de lanzamiento

NO espero nada nuevo... mazmorreo y mazmorreo, pero como me gusta pues guay
[Imagen: 50701731706_49f21af0b6_o.jpg]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)