[Multi] Kamiya tiene ideas para Bayonetta 3 y Okami 2
Platinum Games has created a bunch of critically acclaimed games so far and they have a rosy future ahead of them, however what everyone wants to know is whether we are going to get a third game in the Bayonetta series after the magnificent Bayonetta 2.┬áPlatinum Games co-founder Hideki Kamiya has teased that he could be working on the third entry in the Bayonetta series and a new Okami game. HereÔÇÖs what he had to say!

GC: I preferred Bayonettas first haircut.

PR woman: [laughs]

HK: Then we will take that into account when we design her haircut when we start doing 3, if we ever make 3.

(The room is suddenly filled with gasps of shock, not just from us and the UK PR but also the other Microsoft and Platinum Games people.)

GC: Wha what?! You cant tease me like that!

(Widespread laughter)

GC: Are you thinking of doing 3?

HK: Of course we want to make 3.

GC: [meekly] OK.

HK: Why should it end at 2?

GC: I donÔÇÖt think it should end at 2! Have you spoken to any publishers about this?

HK: No, but IÔÇÖve spent a lot of time thinking in my head what that game would be. IÔÇÖve got ideas in my head for Okami 2 as well.

Fuente
(17-06-2016 22:30)EarthBound escribió:Como siga con sus exclusividades con Nintendo, NX puede dar alegrías sisi
Platinum tiene exclusivas con quien suelta la pasta, ahí vemos los de Activision o el Nier de PS4. De todas formas, puede que un nuevo Bayonetta sería para NX, viendo que el 2 fue exclusivo para Nintendo.

Del Okami no estoy tan seguro, ya que Capcom se arrima al sol que más calienta también.
OKAMI YES OMG
No me acordaba ya de la saga. Ojalá :3

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Bayonetta 3 puede salir donde sea. Nintendo sólo tiene derechos de distribución del 2 y supongo que tienen fecha limite, aunque sea dentro de 20 años.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)