[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
Declaraciones de Reggie

Sobre la posibilidad de ver más ports de WiiU:

“The internal conversations we have is that on one hand, the development teams would love to showcase their content to a wider base, and certainly in short order the install base on Nintendo Switch will be larger than the install base we ended with Wii U,”.

“So there is that opportunity. What also drives the discussion, though is ‘what more will there be?’ Meaning, let’s take Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as an example. It needed to be the definitive version of that software for the consumer to be as excited as they are. Pokken Tournament DX with the additional fighters, the additional Pokemon, that was important for it to be an element of the game. What we are internally resisting is just a pure port, versus thinking about how not only do we showcase a game to a wider audience, but how do we make sure that there’s something more? So it’s an active discussion.”

El retraso del online de pago:

“As Nintendo looks at the overall online digital experience there’s a recognition that there’s a lot of work to be world class,” Fils-Aime said. “And we pride ourselves … We believe our IP is world class. We believe that when we create a piece of hardware it’s world class. We need to get our digital environment world class. And that’s what we’re working hard to do. “

“As we were proceeding along development, there were things we wanted to do with Nintendo Switch online that extended the development time,” Fils-Aime said. “When you look at the products [from Nintendo] that have been delayed, typically it’s worth the wait. Breath of the Wild is a great example.”

“We wanted to make sure that it is a robust, well-executed online environment, and for the $20 annual subscription fee, the consumer says, ‘This is a no-brainer. I want to participate. I’m all in.’”
Parece que Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura llegará a Occidente:

This information comes from Senran Kagura producer Kenichiro Takaki…

“The Switch game was included in the Nintendo Direct in Japan. Since then, we haven’t really said much about it, but it’s going to be a different flavor of a Senran Kagura title. It’s going to use HD Rumble to its full extent and the idea is that it’s going to be an interesting game to allow the player to feel the girl inside the game.

We definitely want to localize it, but we have to see what comes of it and if it’s possible.”

Fuente
Soy el único que hoy recibe Arms? xD
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
(16-06-2017 07:19)Janito escribió:Soy el único que hoy recibe Arms? xD
Con DLC gratuito de salida, lo acabo de ver.

Como sea como Splatoon, actualizaciones y nuevo material de seguido.

Ya nos darás impresiones.
(16-06-2017 07:24)zothenr escribió:Con DLC gratuito de salida, lo acabo de ver.

Como sea como Splatoon, actualizaciones y nuevo material de seguido.

Ya nos darás impresiones.

Coñe! Ya? Joder, perfecto sisi: pienso igual. Si siguen el modelo de Splatoon por mi perfecto, ojalá alcancen por lo menos la mitad de su impacto.
Te lo vas a comprar tu solo Janito XD.
(16-06-2017 11:14)Kai Motoyima escribió:Te lo vas a comprar tu solo Janito XD.

Cuando se convierta en un fenomeno como Splatoon, hablamos santa

Me acaba de llegar. Cuando termine de hacer unas cosas me meto AL VICIO.
Cuando se convierta en un fenómeno manquearas un par de partida en el online y lo encerrarás en un cajón, como te paso con el Mario Kart tila.
señores, que os ha parecido el Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle ?

por @chente no va, que él los compra todos.
(Ultima edición: 16-06-2017 14:52 por Cisko.)
XD
(16-06-2017 14:50)Cisko escribió:señores, que os ha parecido el Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle ?

por @chente no va, que él los compra todos.

Qué va. 

Sí voy a pasar de ARms este año (no descarto si se asienta como juego competitivo comprarlo el que viene) y Splatoon no me gusta.  Vamos,  que los dos juegos fuertes de este verano voy a sudar de ellos. 

Mario + Rabbids cae el primer día,  eso sí.  Me ha parecido de lo más fresco del E3 y tiene una pinta tremenda. 

Este verano espero que se dignen a traernos Stardew Valley y Hollow Knight que esos sí que son imprescindibles de cojones.
(Ultima edición: 16-06-2017 15:35 por chente.)
Me cago en mi puta vida,  que resulta que en Sudáfrica el juego cuesta 14 pavos menos que en nuestra eshop... 

Soy un puto.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)