[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
Han rectificado.  "por ahora" 

Está claro que quieren la atención centrada en el nuevo en occidente
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]

[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
(15-06-2017 01:11)Joanor escribió:Si no llega a USA, es casi imposible que llegue a Europa.

no creas. Y yo prefiero que siempre llegue algo antes a Europa que a America.

Que la ACA (Asociacion Censora Americana) no deja pasar ningun juego.
(14-06-2017 11:18)Janito escribió:¿Esto del rainway es gratis?

Perdona @Janito, que no te había visto el comentario. Sí, es gratis. Aconsejan apuntarse en su web para ir recibiendo notificaciones del estado de la apliación
Perfecto, gracias.
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
Level 5 quiere que el próximo Layton salga en Switch

The next game in the Professor Layton game series, Layton’s Mystery Journey, is out this year – but what’s in store for the series after that? Speaking to Eurogamer, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino has said the following about a possible Layton game on the Nintendo Switch:

Cita:I played Zelda. I love the Switch. I think it’s amazing hardware. The problem is, the Layton series does a lot with the touchscreen and pointing. So, the problem with the Switch is, if you play on handheld you can do it, but if you put it on the dock… we’re trying to figure out how that would play into it.

If we can get around that and figure out a way of doing it, definitely we’re looking into putting the next Layton onto the Switch.

At the very least, it’s good to see Level-5 being so frank about it, and it seems they are committed to figuring things out with regards to a Switch game.

Fuente
(15-06-2017 11:39)zothenr escribió:Level 5 quiere que el próximo Layton salga en Switch

The next game in the Professor Layton game series, Layton’s Mystery Journey, is out this year – but what’s in store for the series after that? Speaking to Eurogamer, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino has said the following about a possible Layton game on the Nintendo Switch:

At the very least, it’s good to see Level-5 being so frank about it, and it seems they are committed to figuring things out with regards to a Switch game.

Fuente

Me salté los de 3DS porque terminé un poco ya ca dado de los de DS pero hace tanto que no juego uno que aquí tendrán una compra.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Holis, me paso con el mismo aviso de ayer para renovar el streaming.

Por si alguien lo quiere ver desde el foro, vamos.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]
F5 en el portal.
sisi
Amazon UK acaba de listar Pokemon Stars...
Será el título provisional que han decidido darle al que se "anunció" para Switch.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 11 invitado(s)