[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
Virtuos (Starlink, Dark Souls) aconseja a los desarrolladores que quieran trabajar en Switch:

Our best advice: Don’t try to force what worked on other platforms on the Switch. You might need to change your approach to get the most out of the hardware.

Common areas to focus should be data compression, forward vs deferred rendering, vertex processing and a scalable threading model. Teams should also start considering Lotcheck requirements from the beginning, especially for features that involve multiplayer or something non-standard, in order to avoid surprises during the final phase of bug fixing.

Nintendo has a pretty sophisticated online system for creating Lotcheck related documentation, test cases and even automated testing, so take advantage of it. Start preparing these things early, upload a build for automatic test as soon as possible and deal with any issues even before your final crunch. Don’t forget about Amiibo – if you are considering Amiibo, make the decision early so that you have as much time as possible to design and test full support including extreme cases and failure scenarios.

Fuente

Un par de tráilers de Koei Tecmo:

Exclusivo y desarrollado por Team Ninja
Square Enix dará noticias de Dragon Quest XI S en la Jump Festa 2019

Square Enix finally gave an update on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI at the Tokyo Game Show a few months ago. We now know that it’s called Dragon Quest XI S, but not much else. That’ll be changing in just a couple of weeks.

Square Enix has confirmed a stage show for Dragon Quest XI at Jump Festa 2019. It’ll be held on December 22 at the following times:

– 10 PM PT (December 21)
– 1 AM ET
– 6 AM in the UK
– 7 AM in Europe

We have a link to a live stream for the stage show below. It will be attended by series creator Yuji Horii, producer Hokuto Okamoto[, and director Takeshi Uchikawa. A surprise guest has also been teased.

Fuente
[RUMOR] Persona 5 llegará a Switch con el nombre de Persona 5 Reloaded

This kind of rumor isn't really that much of a stretch to believe. It's also not surprising at all to see it pop up after Joker's reveal for Smash Bros. Ultimate. That said, the rumor comes from MysticDistance, a translator and secondary writer for Persona Central, KHInsider, and other sites. Here's the info he's shared so far.

- Persona 5 is heading to Switch in 2019 
- the game will be announced the day Joker becomes playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 
- this version will have a new title 
- it will also “contain adjustments to the game, additional aspects to the scenario, and other wanted additions” 
- a Switch port has been under consideration since mid 2017 
- the game's name is based on one of the domains Atlus recently registered

Two domain names Atlus has recently grabbed but not used yet are P5U.jp and P5R.jp. Either of these could indeed be tied to a Switch port. Hopefully we find out soon!

Fuente
Sakurai no ve posible un port de Kid Ikarus: Uprising

I could say that this was close to becoming the most difficult project in my entire career, both in terms of the team and the hardware. The team I had gathered differed greatly in culture and ways of thinking, so there was always confrontation. In addition, back when we were developing the game, we still couldn’t make full use of the power of Nintendo 3DS. Some improvements in aspects such as the middleware were made later on, but since the game was being made in the initial stages of Nintendo 3DS development, we had a really hard time doing what we wanted to. 

For example, I only found out that the Circle Pad Pro was going to be coming out when it was announced to the public by Nintendo. I wanted to make the game support this properly if I could, but this was impossible due to performance-related reasons. As a game in general, it’s rich in content and enjoyable, and people have even asked for a modern port. However, I don’t think this will be possible.

Fuente
V-Rally 4 - Más gameplay y comparativa portátil/dock

¿Persona 5 en Switch? Nintendo se muestra misteriosa

Los rumores sobre un posible lanzamiento de Persona 5 en Nintendo Switch no han faltado desde hace mucho tiempo, y no han faltado los desmentidos de Atlus al respecto en el pasado. Ahora, casi dos años después de aquello, la posibilidad ha cobrado tanta fuerza que ha obligado a la propia Nintendo a pronunciarse sobre ello.

"Ya sabes, no puedo decir nada al respecto", declaró Reggie Fils-Aime en unas palabras pronunciadas al portal norteamericano IGN al ser preguntado al respecto. "Como siempre decimos, y desde nuestra perspectiva, hemos sido muy claros. Queremos los mejores contenidos en nuestra plataforma. Los mejores contenidos y a los mejores desarrolladores".

"Nuestro trabajo es el de hacer crecer la base de videoconsolas Nintendo Switch, hacer crecer la oferta de productos que permitan que sigan fidelizados y hacer crecer la audiencia. Si todo eso sucede, entonces los desarrolladores ven la oportunidad de lanzar sus productos en nuestra plataforma", añadió el ejecutivo.

En los últimos días el videojuego ha sido noticia puesto que Joker luchará en Super Smash Bros. Ultimate en forma de personaje adicional.

Fuente

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 11 invitado(s)