[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
(08-03-2018 17:08)issus escribió:No me entendáis mal, no acuso a Nintendo, acuso al sistema de patentes. Es evidente que actualmente las empresas patentan hasta el color de las puertas de la oficina para protegerse, pero lo hacen porque no hay seguridad jurídica, ya que se acepta cualquier cosa como patente, aunque sea una quimera que nunca bas a desarrollar, o, aún más grave, algo super genérico e incluso eviente.

Saludos

No, si yo te entiendo. Por eso digo. que es actualmente lo que hay. Deberian de plantearselo, pero realmente no se yo hasta que punto si hicieran un cambio a mejor... seria a mejor.
Game Maker Studio 2 llegará en verano a Switch

GameMaker Studio 2, the leading 2D game development engine, has signed a deal with Nintendo, meaning GameMaker games can be exported directly to Nintendo Switch. GameMaker is expanding its already significant reach to developers looking to release on the hugely successful console that can be played anytime, anywhere, with anyone. First launched by YoYo Games in March 2017, GameMaker Studio 2 has seen continual growth since its release, and it is ready to take another step forward by forging a partnership with Nintendo. This will culminate with the launch of the GameMaker Studio 2 Nintendo Switch edition in summer, 2018.

“We’re thrilled to be entering into a relationship with Nintendo, with the opportunities this will bring to our game development community, and most importantly, the players themselves,” said James Cox, General Manager, YoYo Games. “Nintendo has been hugely supportive of bringing independent releases to the Nintendo Switch console, and this partnership will mean even more wonderful games are released on the platform. We’re working hard to ensure the Nintendo Switch version of GameMaker Studio 2 retains the already excellent functionality of the engine, and we are committed to supporting developers and studios who are keen to make the jump to Nintendo’s record-breaking console.”

Following the announcement of Undertale’s imminent arrival on Nintendo Switch, Toby Fox, creator of Undertale said, “I’m excited to use GameMaker Studio 2 to put Undertale on Nintendo Switch. I’m a big fan of Nintendo. I hope Mario plays my game.”

More information about the release date and the supported games will be announced closer to the official launch in summer, 2018.

Parece que más desarrollos en el irán llegando a Switch, como el recién anunciado Undertale

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition for Switch llega en mayo a Occidente

Bandai Namco is bringing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition for Switch overseas, the publisher revealed today. In North America, the game is due out digitally on May 10. The European release will take place one day later on May 11.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition allows players to gather every member of the Straw-Hat-Crew and experience Luffy’s journey from Fuschia Village to the island of Dressrosa ruled by the evil Doflamingo. Included in the package is the base game, over 40 pieces of DLC, and new features such as the ability to play local co-op using Switch’s Joy-Con.

We have a trailer for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition on Switch below.

Fuente

En Europa habrá versión física:

[Imagen: 0RUE7Oc.jpg]
1er tráiler de The Snack World: Trejarers Gold. Llega en Abril a Japón:

Gameplay del Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy en Switch:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud tendrá una colaboración con Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Joder el Crash en Switch se ve muy muy bien, algo borroso pero tecnicamente parece igual.

Pues como en el anterior testpunch no tenía Switch, en éste pienso catarlo. No creo que lo compre pero me pica la curiosidad.
(11-03-2018 13:25)Tolo escribió:Pues como en el anterior testpunch no tenía Switch, en éste pienso catarlo. No creo que lo compre pero me pica la curiosidad.

Yo lo probé en el anterior y meh, no creo que lo compre nunca. Podrían poner del Splatoon, que me llama más, aunque tampoco mucho.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]
(11-03-2018 13:41)[DNC] escribió:Yo lo probé en el anterior y meh, no creo que lo compre nunca. Podrían poner del Splatoon, que me llama más, aunque tampoco mucho.

Splatoon ha tenido ya 2 betas de estas si mal no recuerdo.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 11 invitado(s)