[Hilo Oficial] Nihon Falcom
Precisamente ahora estoy con Hugo, en la zona de los suelos deslizantes. Cambia mucho la forma de jugar, y cosas que antes eran muy faciles ahora se complican y al reves. Y la historia me esta gustando mucho mas. La de Yunica quiza era muy convencional.
Final Fantasy XIII mola, y quien diga lo contrario es un haterbate

[Imagen: sangrad.png]
Ys Origin superado con los 3 personajes.

Supongo que la historia canonica es la de Toal. Me ha gustado mucho y explica muchas cosas de Ys I y II.

(02-03-2017 19:19)Adol the Red escribió:Nuevo vídeo de Dogi VIII:

Nueva característica, batallas de dominación. Podemos ir a nidos de enemigos para luchar en modo contrarreloj, si vencemos a todos antes de tiempo aparecerá el jefe de la zona.

Qué pintaza, joder.
Sí, la ruta de Toal vendría a ser la canónica de Origin, de ahí que fuese la última en desbloquearse originalmente. Además de ser la que más conecta con los hechos de Ys I+II. Si te has quedado con ganas de más, la arena está bien para desbloquear cosas.

A todo esto, dentro de 3 días es el aniversario de Nihon Falcom, en su cuenta de twitter dejaron esto

Imagino que habrá más información sobre Sen no Kiseki III (Trails of Cold Steel III vamos). Hay cierto hype, pero también habrá que andar con cuidado con spoilers quien no haya empezado aún lol

También este día 10 XSEED hará uno de sus localization blog dedicado a Trails in the Sky the 3rd, con un poco de suerte nos dan fecha de salida más concreta.
[Imagen: Charleekun.png]
La espera se me esta haciendo eterna solamente para que suelte mas imagenes e informacion de CoLd Steell III desde que descubrí la franquicia y esta sub saga el año pasado.

Y es que, en lo personal ningun JRPG me ha enganchado y convencido tanto como esta duologia desde los tiempos de Persona 4 y Xenoblade. Curiosamente el año pasado tambien salió SMT IV Apocalipse, otro JRPG que de manera similar me convenció mucho...Despues de 6 años de no estar sastfecho en gran parte de lo que jugaba de este genero.
Persona 5..Ya falta menos de un mes.
(06-03-2017 18:42)Gerza escribió:La espera se me esta haciendo eterna solamente para que suelte mas imagenes e informacion de CoLd Steell III desde que descubrí la franquicia y esta sub saga el año pasado.

Y es que, en lo personal ningun JRPG me ha enganchado y convencido tanto como esta duologia desde los tiempos de Persona 4 y Xenoblade. Curiosamente el año pasado tambien salió SMT IV Apocalipse, otro JRPG que de manera similar me convenció mucho...Despues de 6 años de no estar sastfecho en gran parte de lo que jugaba de este genero.

¿Has jugado al resto de los Trails? Lo digo porque como antes que el Sen III nos llegara el Sora 3rd  pues siempre se ameniza la espera. De todas formas Sen III antes de 2018 es imposible que lo catemos, y yo diría que hará falta esperar a bien entrado 2018 o finales.

Saludos.
(06-03-2017 16:31)Charleekun escribió:Sí, la ruta de Toal vendría a ser la canónica de Origin, de ahí que fuese la última en desbloquearse originalmente. Además de ser la que más conecta con los hechos de Ys I+II. Si te has quedado con ganas de más, la arena está bien para desbloquear cosas.

A todo esto, dentro de 3 días es el aniversario de Nihon Falcom, en su cuenta de twitter dejaron esto

Imagino que habrá más información sobre Sen no Kiseki III (Trails of Cold Steel III vamos). Hay cierto hype, pero también habrá que andar con cuidado con spoilers quien no haya empezado aún lol

También este día 10 XSEED hará uno de sus localization blog dedicado a Trails in the Sky the 3rd, con un poco de suerte nos dan fecha de salida más concreta.

Tita is back   sisi

Spoiler :
O new Joshua's cosplay   sisi
Tokyo Xanadu para Vita saldrá el 30 de junio. Las versiones de PS4/PC saldrán durante el último trimestre de 2017.

Cita:■ Prologue (A Rough Summary)
Septian Calendar 1206, spring. A year-and-a-half after the civil war, the Erebonian Empire made Crossbell into a Province, and several months later also annexed Northumbria Province to become the continent’s largest nation, significantly exceeding its longtime enemy, the Calvard Republic.
Meanwhile, the Imperial Government has centralized its power, and new problems of chaos and weakening arose in the areas once ruled by nobles. At the same time, the secret society Ouroboros broke its silence and began to move in secret in order blend in with the activities of the Jaeger Corps and the Calvard Republic.
Concurrently, Rean lands in the Imperial western suburb of Reaves. After graduating from the Military Academy, he began to walk the path of a teacher. Thors has transformed into a full-fledged military school due to the crown prince’s enrollment. In contrast to that, there is the “Thors Military Academy Reaves IInd Branch,” which accepts noble children and foreigners who for some reason didn’t make the cut. The branch headmaster is the former Noble Alliance commander-in-chief. Among the three classes, Rean is in charge of the Class VII “Special Duty Division.”
The classes of the Thors IInd branch school are the Class VII Special Duty Division, Class VIII Tactics Division, Class IX Accounting Division.

■ Characters

Rean Schwarzer

“We’re newcomers all the same. Let’s sweat and improve together as friends.”
  • Weapon: Long sword
After graduation, he strongly desired to join the Imperial Army, but in order to save the spirit of Thors, and in order to not use himself or Valimar any more, he chose to become the instructor of a newly established branch school with an interesting backstory.
According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, Class VII graduated first, and there were changes in the relationship between Rean and Patrick due to the fact that Class VII graduated first. The former students of Class VII regularly keep in contact. And Rean’s ogre power is gradually becoming unstable and impossible to control.

Kurt Vander
“The Eight Leaves One Blade-style Professor Schwarzer, huh? I honestly haven’t heard of him.”
  • Weapon: Dual swords (huge)
A boy with rare, blueish-gray hair born to the Vander family, known as the military family in the Erebonian Empire. He possess ingenious dual swordsmanship skills and as one of the Vanders, was fired up with a sense of duty to protect the Imperial family, but after the end of the civil war and because of Prime Minister Osbourne’s strategy, the Vander family was dismissed of its employment as protection for the Imperial family, and he lost sight of his goal. After the disappointment, he tries to withdraw his entry to Thors, but at the recommendation of his older brother Mueller, he hesitantly goes to the Thors IInd branch school.
According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, his relationship with Rean, who is a master of the Eight Leaves One Blade style, is a highlight and unrelated to the Imperial military family. Kurt himself has a complex in that he considers himself smart. In battle, he is a balanced advance guard character.

Yuuna Crawford
“I can’t lose to the Imperials until I achieve results with Class VII!”
  • Weapon: Gun breaker (a tonfa-and-gun combination that can strike and shoot)
[Imagen: Sen-no-Kiseki-3-Scan_03-07-17_002.jpg]

A girl with pink hair from the old Crossbell Province. Admiring the work of the Crossbell Police Special Support Section, she enters the police academy, but her dreams are crushed after Crossbell is occupied by the Erebonian Empire. After receiving a proposal from someone on the inside, she decides to enroll in the Thors IInd branch school in order to ascertain the current condition of the Empire as an aggressor nation. That person is a character that has appeared in the series in the past and is acquainted with Rean.
According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, she gets worked up about being from the Crossbell occupied by the Erebonian Empire. She is an “oneechan” as she has a little brother and little sister. In battle, she fights while switching modes.

Altina Orion
“Since you’ve joined the branch school, I think ‘Professor Rean’s Class’ is appropriate.”
  • Weapon: Claimh=Solais
A girl who belongs to the Imperial Intelligence Agency. Even after the civil war, she was completing various missions, but as a watchdog who monitors Rean’s activity and a partner, she provides support. Upon Rean’s inauguration as a teacher, she is sent in as a student.

According to Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo, changes are starting to sprout her emotions and such while acting with Rean. Her relationship with Millium Orion and the secret of her own birth will also be depicted.

■ Other Interview Tidbits
  • A group drama will be depicted in the Erebonian Empire walking as a military nation.
  • The annexation of the Northumbria Province is one part of the Prime Minister’s bigger plan.
  • What Rean, Altina, and the headmaster were doing during the Northern War will gradually become clear during the game.
  • The headmaster is an unbelievably strong character who previously served as the Noble Alliance commander-in-chief.
  • The nobles are weakened by the reduction of the Provincial Army, but are beginning to make moves.
  • Olivert Reise Arnor is removed from the board members of the Thors Military Academy, the teaching staff has completely changed, and the military feel of the curriculum has been strengthened.
  • Since Trista is east of the Imperial capital, Reaves is the opposite side of the Imperial capital. The town is complete with facilities and has a high level of convenience.
  • The Thors IInd branch school not only has students, it also has characters from the series in faculty that you wouldn’t think of.
  • The Thors IInd branch school uses three classes as a single organization, which is different from the main school.
  • Wait for a follow-up report regarding the former members of Class VII.

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/legend-heroes...characters

Nuevo Vander jugable   Banderas
Scans de Dengeki y Famitsu sobre Sen no Kiseki III http://imgur.com/a/FqvwM

Spoiler :
Creo que es la primera imagen de Rean sonriendo desde que se anunció el juego sisi

La pelirrosa de las tonfas mola mucho, y por lo que se ve las tonfas también podrán disparar. No me esperaba que el chico fuese un Vander a decir verdad, me gusta xD. También en una de las imágenes se puede ver un subtítulo, así que imagino que esta vez habrá cutscenes en vez de ser todo escenas en las que pasas texto. No es de extrañar viendo que Ys VIII ya introducía cutscenes de ese estilo.
(Ultima edición: 08-03-2017 18:46 por Charleekun.)
[Imagen: Charleekun.png]
Pequeño artítulo del blog de PS sobre Ys:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/0...eat-music/
Despues de terminar Ys VI: Ark of Naphistim (vaya jefe final mas decepcionante) me pregunto: hay planes ed lanzar Ys Seven en PC?

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)