Fable Anniversary, remake de Fable 1 para Xbox 360
(05-06-2013 01:11)EarthBound link ¿Incorporarán un cambio gráfico durante el juego como en las ediciones especiales de los Monkey Island?

El Halo Anniversary lo permitia, asi que igual este tambien.
El caso es que estoy buscando un poco en el FAQ que tienen montado en el foro de Lionhead y alli no lo mencionan dentro de las caracteristicas. No recuerdo si en Halo Anniversary se presento esa posibilidad desde un primer momento o si la confirmaron mas tarde...

Alli tienen esto, que mas o menos es lo que ya se sabia:

Cita:Q: What is Fable Anniversary?

A: To celebrate nearly ten years since the launch the critically acclaimed Fable, we're bringing a new and enhanced version of the original game to Xbox 360 players. Whether you're a Fable fan old or new, you'll be able to experience the magic of the game that started it all with updated graphics, animations and interfaces!

Q: Can you be more specific about what exactly is being updated?

A: It was important to us that Fable Anniversary isn't just a simple port, we want it to be up there with the best looking games available on Xbox 360. In order to achieve this vision, we have;

An entirely new lighting system, powered by Unreal.
All new models, textures and materials - leather now actually looks and feels like leather!
All new particle fx, to make Fireballs hotter than ever!
All new facial and cutscene animation technology to bring even more life to our story sequences!
Widescreen support! A 4:3 TV is sooooo 2004, so you can enjoy Fable Anniversary with 16:9 beauty!
Also, not forgetting sound! All our audio has been fully remastered for surround sound!

Q: When is Fable Anniversary launching?

A: Fable Anniversary will launch later this year.

Q: Will content from The Lost Chapters be included in Anniversary?

A: Absolutely - all of the content from The Lost Chapters will be included.

Q: Will there be new quests or content?

A: Our intention with Fable Anniversary was to re-capture the game that so many fell in love with and bring it up to date for a modern generation of console gamers. We think the story, quests and gameplay of the original game are what lead to it becoming a critically acclaimed title in 2004, and we've got no intention of changing or adding to that with Anniversary.

Q: What platforms will it be available on?

A: Fable Anniversary will be exclusive to Xbox 360

Q: How much will it cost?

A: We've not announced a price yet, but keep an eye out as we'll be sure to let you know as soon as we can.

Q: Is this the only project you're working on?

A: Fable Anniversary is just one exciting project we're working on - be sure to watch our website, forums and Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels to make sure you keep up to date with the latest from Lionhead.

Q: Can you tell us about any other projects?

A: As soon as we've got stuff to share about the other projects we're working on we will do; again, be sure to keep up to date by following us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and of course right here on our forums!

Q: Are there any screenshots or videos showing off the game that I can see?

A: Here's what we've got so far: click

Q: Will there be new achievements?

A: Yes indeed! We've got a brand new bunch of interesting achievements for you to try your hand at.

Q: Will Fable Anniversary be supporting Kinect or SmartGlass?

A: While it wonÔÇÖt support Kinect, Fable Anniversary will support SmartGlass - more on this to come later.

Q: Will there be a strategy guide for the game?

A: Yes! WeÔÇÖre very excited to be working with PRIMA on a very collectable guide, stay tuned for more info.

Q: Do you have any plans to create an Avatar collection for my Xbox 360 Avatar?

A: We do indeed. We plan an avatar collection, along with gamerpictures and dashboard wallpapers.
Una oportunidad perfecta para jugarlo.
Empecé la saga con el 2 y la verdad es que me gustó (aunque apenas me había informado), lamentablemente el 3 me pareció el HORROR, el juego más fácil y simple que he visto en mi vida.
Creo que me gustará bastante si este es el mejor de los 3 como casi todo el mundo afirma.
Entre todas las estrellas, una desprende más calor y brilla más que las otras, la luz de Samus Aran.
Sus batallas se extienden más allá de su vida y quedan grabadas en la historia.
Hombre, aunque fuera para la primera XBOX, el juego estaba en el bazar por muy poco dinero, no se si tiene mucho sentido esta versión. Quizás por la posibilidad de tenerlo en físico, pero por lo demás quien quisiera haber jugado al título lo tenía a huevo en el bazar, no se si por 400 mspoints o algo así, creo recordar que ha llegado a estar incluso a menos con alguna oferta puntual.

Si solo cambian los gráficos a mí no me interesa(por más que cambien el interface y demás), pero iré informándome para decidirme de aquí a final de año.
[Imagen: 2re4mq1.png]

Un juego a la semana. Semana 5, 13/4 Space Madness

Juégalos gratis desde navegador en: http://silverworksgames.blogspot.com.es/

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)