El nuevo juego de Klei, Incognita, ya está a la venta en su versión alpha.
[Imagen: incognita53012.jpg]

Sí señores, 17 dolares y te llevas el juego en versión DRM-free (será añadida posteriormente), clave de Steam de la alpha y una copia extra para regalarle a un amigo cuando salga el juego:

http://www.incognitagame.com/

Lo tengo comprado aunque no lo he podido probar aún (fuck u , universidad), así que les dejo unas impresiones en inglés del codex, que lo ponen muy pero muy bien┬á sisi

Cita:So, the game is very much early alpha but is already quite enjoyable (random generated levels was a good design decision).

Turn based mechanics are somewhat of a mix between old and new X-Com. Each agent has movement points which are obviously used for moving and 1 action point which is used for an action. Alongside moving and actions that waste that single Action point there are also Free Actions (like dropping items and peeking). Some work well with this system (like opening doors and dropping items) and some not. For example, peeking is a free action and I don't see any downsides when using it (Perhaps guards can see you peek? But I haven't encountered that, yet). You can peek as many times as you want without any penalty so who wouldn't want to peek around every corner and door? This then becomes a bit tedious to play... I would have preferred full on time unit/action points system (like old X-Com and Jagged Alliance) where each action takes a certain amount of points. This would then present the player with a choice: do I run through that door/around that corner or waste my time peeking just to be safe, instead of move to door/corner, peek and continue on your way safely with no trade off as currently is.

There is an alarm system, it has 20 levels. Each turn it raises up for a level, when it hits 20 extra guards are spawned. It feels a bit gamey but works well as a tension builder and at the moment it's timed just so you can finish the level before it hits full alert. Security systems are pretty nicely implemented and tied into it and there are certain random events which can affect it. For example, when hacking a computer you may be presented with a choice to get extra stuff and that might trigger the alarm (raise it by couple of levels).

AI is basic and works as expected. They hear sounds of your agents (movement, opening doors) and call for backup. I haven't seen them wake up a KOed buddy although they do notice other guards lying around dead or alive.

Combat is interesting and really lethal. Targets that are in open can be hit with 100% accuracy. This is provides certainty that your plan to KO someone will succeed and makes for a nice stealth/tactical play. On the other hand, that same system is great for the AI. Get spotted and unless you get in cover you'll be dead in no time, and even the cover isn't that much reliable. Overall the game pushes you to run away and hide if you get spotted, or even better, don't get spotted at all Big Grin

There is an inventory system. At the moment you get class pre set items, but they can be shared and used by other agents as well. Unfortunately there is no item throwing, only dropping. Items can be acquired on the level in safes or looting a dead agent.

Graphics are ok. I like the art style, but I have some problems spotting cameras and hackable safes. Also, sometimes it's a bit hard to see and select agents behind objects.

Oh right, mainframe mode. There's the so called Mainframe mode, the system works like this.
Each computer you hack provides you with CPU points which you can use through Mainframe mode to hack visible security systems (cameras, lasers), safes or special computers/servers (like camera server which when hacked displays where all the cameras are in the level). Every turn you get as many CPU points as you have hacked computers, more CPU points means you can hack more stuff. It's simple and nice mechanic. Hope they will expand on it.

The game feels rather good. Looking forward to further development.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php...st-2856678
No me había enterado,, le voy a echar un vistazo ahora mismo.
Los dos Shank me encantaron, y el Mark of the Ninja me fascinó.
Entre todas las estrellas, una desprende más calor y brilla más que las otras, la luz de Samus Aran.
Sus batallas se extienden más allá de su vida y quedan grabadas en la historia.
Le he dado un poco al juego aprovechando que el único examen que tengo la próxima semana es el Viernes y la verdad es que mola mucho, hay una cantidad prometedora de posibilidades jugables, el diseño visual es magnífico y parece que van a haber bastantes cosillas que hacer en los niveles, lo malo eso sí es que está MUY verde, cero tutoriales, interfaz engorrosa y bugs bastante molestos, aunque claro, es algo lógico teniendo en cuenta que apenas ha empezado el "alpha funding".
Klei=Dioses
Pues tiene buena pinta.

Lo de "turn based tactical espionage" me llamó la atención.
Un par de vídeos:

Me ha gustado bastante el vídeo. Se han inspirado bastante en el XCOM por lo que veo y es de mis juegos favoritos. Aunque voy a esperar a que salga... ya tengo demasiado ahora mismo xD
Coño pues tiene muy buena p├¼nta, el historial de Klei es de gran calidad
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
(15-09-2013 02:01)IkeIV link escribió:Un par de vídeos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyDeVprkg8/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEbuh_2LezE/

Me encanta lo que veo. A mí también me recuerda a XCOM, y me mola mucho la estética.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)