Anunciado Deus Ex Universe (PC y consolas next gen)
IÔÇÖm really excited to let you know that we are working on an ambitious idea which weÔÇÖre calling

The concept behind Deus Ex: Universe is to create an ongoing, expanding and connected game world built across a generation of core games. ItÔÇÖs a commitment on our part to deliver meaningful content that expands the franchise on a regular basis and to deliver a deep conspiracy that will span several connected Deus Ex games, creating a more immersive and richer experience than ever before. Deus Ex: Universe will include PC and console games, but also additional Deus Ex games and experiences available in other media such as tablets, smartphones, books, graphic novels, etc... You might have seen the name pop up recently in the press ÔÇô well this is what itÔÇÖs all about.

IÔÇÖm pleased to confirm that we are already into production of the starting point for Deus Ex: Universe with a new game for PC and next-generation consoles. WeÔÇÖre very excited about it at the studio and I wanted to let you know that most of the team behind Deus Ex: Human Revolution is already working hard on this new game. It took us four years to learn how to create a unique Deus Ex experience with Human Revolution and it was important for me to keep this knowledge within the franchise.

I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.

For now, I hope you are excited about the future of this game that we love so much. Deus Ex is coming to next-gen, itÔÇÖs early so donÔÇÖt expect to hear much more from us just yet, but I wanted you to know.

I'm very excited as a developer and gamer!

[img=1000x399]http://abload.de/img/golem_deusexuniverse69yqo.jpg[/img]

Fuente:
Spoiler :
http://community.eidosmontreal.com/blogs/Future-Vision-for-Deus-Ex?theme=deusex
(Ultima edición: 02-10-2013 15:36 por Sir_Dekar.)
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
Buena noticia. Al anterior solo le faltaba unas cuantas modificaciones para ser un juego excelente...
A Túrin Turambar turún' ambartanen
Magnifica noticia. Desde human revolution soy un fan de la saga y espero que le ''arreglen'' algunas cosillas, no ya para la excelencia, sino para la casi perfeccion.
[Imagen: 295p8hv.png]
Gran noticia, un nuevo Deus Ex en camino, con el gran precedente de HR reciente, si señor.

Pero no seas cabrón y ahora digas "Era una broma, es para Android" trollface
Oh si si, que ganas.
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
Coño un nuevo Deus Ex!!! maravillosa noticia si señor
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
Espero que no sea nada online o mmo o esas cosas de internet. Sad

El Deus Ex HR es mi juego preferido de esta generación de modo que espero que lo que hagan esté a la altura, la base es inmejorable desde luego.
Uun saludote!
Y yo aquí sin haber jugado a Human Revolution todavía. A colación de esto, ¿se sabe si oficialmente la versión Director's Cut sigue anclada en Wii U o terminará llegando a más plataformas?
(Ultima edición: 02-10-2013 16:57 por Xiphias.)
Recuerdo que llegue a leer que salian también Ps3 y Xbox
Uun saludote!
(02-10-2013 16:53)Xiphias link escribió:Y yo aquí sin haber jugado a Human Revolution todavía. A colación de esto, ¿se sabe si oficialmente la versión Director's Cut sigue anclada en Wii o terminará llegando a más plataformas?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-1...x-universe
[Imagen: ART-F447-809-986-728_zpsb9cgmhn1.jpg]
Si señor┬á adorar, ojalá lo hagan aún mejor que con HR. A ver que tal sale esa versión Directors Cut.
A ver cuando se detalla todos los cambios ademas de los conocidos para valorar la compra de esta edición asi como la versatilidad del tabletomando de wiiu si marca la diferencia o no.

Por otro lado no se como van a integrar a efectos de desarrollo del personaje el DLC en la historia, el que lo haya jugado lo entenderá.
Uun saludote!

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)