[Punto de Encuentro] XBOX ONE - Nuevo Modelo Xbox One S All Digital
(06-08-2014 21:17)Janito link Me ha llegado esta tarde la beta del EA Access Big Grin

Jejeje, ya te dije que no tardaría.

Cuando lo pruebes nos cuentas, que yo al final no me suscribí, total, para jugar al baterfield como que paso.
[Imagen: j8rSOVO.gif][Imagen: IPwjiVb.gif]
Confirmadete que no veremos nada de Halo sinco en la Gamescom. Espero que muestren los otros ports de los Halo de la MCC, como Halo 3
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
(07-08-2014 10:57)Janito link Confirmadete que no veremos nada de Halo sinco en la Gamescom. Espero que muestren los otros ports de los Halo de la MCC, como Halo 3

Halo5 ahora mismo es lo que menos me interesa ver, la verdad. Yo quiero Horizon2, Quantum pajote Break y algo que me endurezca los nipples.
(07-08-2014 11:07)yopmoi link Halo5 ahora mismo es lo que menos me interesa ver, la verdad. Yo quiero Horizon2, Quantum pajote Break y algo que me endurezca los nipples.
Yo lo del quamtum lo secundo la verdad xD aunque ver algo aunque sea del multi tampoco estaría mal
Grabando el spot de Horizon 2

Micro se saca un tdt de la manga.  Facepalm

[Imagen: xbox%20one%20digital%20tv%20tuner_940x580.png]

Beginning in October, the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner will be available in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain, providing Xbox One users in those markets with an over-the-air digital terrestrial TV experience through the USB single tuner, an alternative to accessing TV content from a cable or satellite set-top box connected through the HDMI-In port. The new digital TV tuner will also support free-to-air DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C television standards.

HereÔÇÖs a list of the capabilities enabled by the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner:

Watch HD TV on Xbox One: With the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner, you can watch free-to-air DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C television channels without changing TV inputs. You can receive game invitations and notifications while watching TV and even watch TV while you wait for a multiplayer match to start.

TV Viewing in Snap Mode: You can watch TV using the Snap mode, watching TV on the side and leaving the main screen for games, Skype, or other applications.

Pause Live TV: Pause your favorite show when you get up to take a break.

┬á ┬á TV Listings in the OneGuide: TV listings will be available in the OneGuide. From anywhere, say ÔÇ£Xbox show guide, whatÔÇÖs on BBC One?ÔÇØ to quickly navigate directly to that channelÔÇÖs listings*.

Favorite Channels in the OneGuide: Create your own personal Favorites in the OneGuide so you can easily choose what you want to watch.

Channel Tuning by Voice: The OneGuide allows you to call out your favorite TV channel by name and start watching it instantly*.

The OneGuide on Xbox SmartGlass: Now you have access to the full OneGuide on the new Xbox SmartGlass app with the ability to tune channels on your TV.

TV On Demand: TV listings in the OneGuide will indicate which shows are available on demand from video apps.

29€
La tv no me importa la verdad, como si sacan 20 tdt's  roto2cafe
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
Yop, porque no le cambias el titulo al hilo? Quita el "Punto de encuentro", que no pinta nada, y pon un "Hilo Oficial" que salga en negrito ahi to molon sisi
(07-08-2014 14:57)Belegur link Yop, porque no le cambias el titulo al hilo? Quita el "Punto de encuentro", que no pinta nada, y pon un "Hilo Oficial" que salga en negrito ahi to molon sisi

Diselo a Janito que fue quien abrió el hilo y al cual responsabilizo cada vez que desaparece en la 3 y 4 página.
Cierto es. Janitroll, cambia el titulo bate
(07-08-2014 15:06)Belegur link Cierto es. Janitroll, cambia el titulo bate

Janito, ni caso, este lo que quiere es un hilo igual para su amada PS4 y como nadie lo hace está verde de nvidia. Bele, a tu cuadra, ya!
El negrata hiphopero por excelencia entrevista a los de project Cars: 1080p en xbox one, 80 pistas, carreras callejeras malotas y más.

(sonido de mierda)

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)