[Nintendo] Los Nindies/Nicho de Nintendo Switch
(12-11-2017 03:05)Joanor escribió:The end is nigh es un juego:

[Imagen: -end-is-nigh-packshot-cover-boxart.jpg]

Sí. Pero no deja de estar rara la frase completa.
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]

Green Game: TimeSwapper llega la semana a que viene a la eshop

Se acerca el fondo del año y seguimos sin noticias del lanzamiento de Hollow Knight. Me estoy empezando a poner nervioso.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk
(12-11-2017 09:51)Tolo escribió:Se acerca el fondo del año y seguimos sin noticias del lanzamiento de Hollow Knight. Me estoy empezando a poner nervioso.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

Yo agradecería muy mucho que se fuese a marzo del año que viene.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Kemco publica Anquia Lost esta semana en la eshop

Aces of the Luftwaffe llega esta semana a la eshop

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack llega en físico el 1 de diciembre
El creador de Ark: Survival Evolved es un fan de Switch. Están mirando qué hacer en la plataforma:

Cita:“Switch is a little challenging because it is a totally different platform, so we’re throwing some ideas around, just seeing if it makes sense right now. We don’t have any concrete plans yet, but we’re very close to Nintendo up here in Seattle and we all love the Switch for portability gaming and stuff like that. Ark is one of those games where if you want to do everything you can in the game, it’s hard to pull away from it to go do real life. So I think Switch is a great platform for a game like Ark, because if the game is designed right, you can kind of pull out and do some stuff. It’s kind of like some players play it almost like you might play a mobile game – you know, you might want to go do something in the game for a few minutes, like tend to your dinos or your crops or something if you play Ark that way. The mobility of the Switch platform might be appealing to those players, because they can just kinda carry it with them.”

“So we do have a lot of hurdles there, especially with memory. But I will say, for sure, we’re not ignoring the Switch. I think it’s definitely proven to be a platform that is a little bit better this time around for third-party developers. People are buying it. People are loving the games. I think it’s just something that now is on our radar [so] let’s take a look at it and let’s see what we can do there.”

Fuente
Resumen de estos días, que ando un poco liado:

- MUSYNX anunciado en Switch

With more than 50 songs to choose from, MUSYNX is the next destination of choice for rhythm game fans to rock out and stretch their rhythmic fingers! The simple, organic game mechanics will put players to the test with rhythms and beats like no other. With multiple difficulty levels and a huge range of genres to choose from (pop, classical, trance, vocaloid, R&B, and more), players will be glued to their Nintendo Switch for hours and hours, whether at home or on the go!

Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!

- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood anunciado en Switch (era exclusivo de XOne). Llega el 21/12

- Gameplay de Hollow, que llega en 2018

- Brawlout llegará a Switch el mes que viene

- Human: Fall Flat llega el 7/12

- Portal Knights llega el 23/11

- Sky Force Reloaded confirmado en Switch, sale en diciembre

- World to the West llega el 18/01

-Gameplay de Lumo, que llega esta semana

- Bluehole (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) trabaja en una nueva IP que saldrá en Switch

Image&Form trabaja en otro juego para Switch, posiblemente el port de SteamWorld Heist

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 19 invitado(s)