Noticias sobre los próximos Zelda
La primera nos llega por IGN y es realmente SORPRENDENTE. Nintendo está trabajando en al menos dos Zelda.
"[url http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1213662p1.html[/url]"]So the should Nintendo EAD be given a pass for creating a sort of Zelda "offshoot," much like Majora's Mask? Absolutely, here are three reasons why: 1) It's a fantastic game 2) The Wii's hardware (storage size, resolution) is significantly limiting 3) Nintendo is working on at least two other Zelda games right now, and I can't wait to see them.

La segunda son unas declaraciones a Aonuma a Nintendo Power:
Cita:Skyward Sword is a title where we took aim at all the conventions of the Zelda series. While that may have been difficult, I think that confronting those challenges resulted in something that has a great deal of value. When it comes to Wii U, we'll obviously want to add new elements that take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. I think using that as a lens through which we once again challenge the conventions of Zelda is more important than just making another Zelda game. With that in mind, please expect big things from the Zelda series to come!
Skyward Sword es un título en el que nos centramos en todas las reglas de la serie Zelda. Aunque puede haber sido difícil, creo que afrontar tales retos ha resultado en algo muy valioso. Cuando sea el momento de Wii U, obviamente añadiremos nuevos elementos que se favorezcan de la plataforma. Creo que afrontar de nuevo las reglas de los Zelda será más importante que simplemente hacer otro juego de Zelda. Con eso en la mente, ¡esperad grandes cosas de la serie Zelda!

Mensajes en este tema
Noticias sobre los próximos Zelda - por Indyana - 01-12-2011 13:19

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)