Chat LVI - Nueva Edicion del hilo mas exitoso del foro y del mundo SWAG EDITION
Justo ahora, despues de ver tu avatar, estaba leyendo la entrevista de la revista esa. Muy bien, se le ve muy feliz mola

Cita:Speaking in the June issue of Flare magazine, she said: ÔÇ£You think youÔÇÖre in a place where youÔÇÖre all ÔÇÿIÔÇÖm thrilled to be gay, I have no issues about being gay anymore, I donÔÇÖt feel shame about being gayÔÇÖ, but you actually do,ÔÇØ she said. ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre just not fully aware of it. I think I still felt scared about people knowing. I felt awkward around gay people; I felt guilty for not being myself.ÔÇØ

However, the Juno star felt the need to come out as she got older because she wanted to be able to show her girlfriend off to the world without anyone judging her.

She explained: 'The more time went by, the more something just happened, and, Oh my god -- I want to love someone freely and walk down the street and hold my girlfriend's hand.'

The brunette beauty admits her revelation has since lifted a great weight off her shoulders and she feels confident and content within herself.

She added: 'I felt happy and confident and the difference was huge ... I feel more creatively inspired than I have in years. And I'm sure it has to do with a lot of bricks being taken out of the backpack.'
(Ultima edición: 03-05-2014 21:08 por Tas.)

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Chat LVI - Nueva Edicion del hilo mas exitoso del foro y del mundo SWAG EDITION - por Tas - 03-05-2014 21:03

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 9 invitado(s)