[Hilo Oficial] Ventas Hardware/Software Japón - 2014/2015 (HILO CERRADO/NO POSTEAR)
Hola.

Hino ha declarado sobre el futuro de las franquicias de Level 5:

Cita:If it doesnÔÇÖt bring new interest to the table, thereÔÇÖs no point in selling it
He was asked to give his rating of LEVEL-5ÔÇ▓s other titles in the year 2013
Pres Hino: Our company has a lot to think over when it comes to the Inazuma Eleven, Danball Senki, and Professor Layton series. I spoke with the staff about this as well, but it seemed like we were just milking as much as we could from our past fortune. We put out new titles like Youkai Watch and Fantasy Life, but even then we thought Inazuma Eleven could be our pillar of support through it all. But that was a naive thought.

I hadnÔÇÖt intended to depend on any certain series in the first place. But I thought Inazuma Eleven would be fine regardless and continue to sell. But the world isnÔÇÖt that easy. If you arenÔÇÖt presenting something new, customers wonÔÇÖt laugh at the same gag every time. I think I was being a bit naive about that aspect.

Case in point, the latest works Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Big Bang/Supernova, Danball Senki Wars, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, etc have lower sales numbers than their predecessors. In laymans terms, people are tired of the same thing Even if all these series have a future, theres no point in making more if they present nothing new.

Each of these series have their niche fans, and itÔÇÖs true that many are saying ÔÇ£I look forward to the next game!ÔÇØ, but if we canÔÇÖt continue presenting them something new and interesting, even those fans will part ways. If those fans are going to say ÔÇ£I wonÔÇÖt buy it this timeÔÇØ, then we shouldnÔÇÖt force ourselves to make it. Each team is doing their best to make things right now, but thereÔÇÖs no point if they donÔÇÖt present something new.ÒÇÇ

Inazuma Eleven Online thatÔÇÖs being made with NHN PlayArt is linked to this concept of new?
Pres Hino: This title is targeted for adult users. I feel that NHN would make an appealing online version of Inazuma Eleven. IÔÇÖm helping them with targeting the adult audience.

What do you imagine next for Inazuma Eleven?
Pres Hino: IÔÇÖd like to change the gameplay altogether. Along with making it interesting, the gameplay needs to be completely new. It canÔÇÖt be just another game where you collect characters, have matches and have a new system. That just makes it the same as the previous games, so IÔÇÖm aiming to change the essence of the gameplay next time. If we donÔÇÖt change that, even if we release a Part 7, then people will say theyÔÇÖll just keep playing Part 6 (Big Bang/Supernova).

http://inazuma.pmsinfirm.org/?p=349

Según dice, no tenía pensado depender de ninguna saga, pero vistos los buenos números de algunos juegos, en especial los de Inazuma Eleven, pensó que podría seguir haciendo nuevas entregas. Pero se ha dado cuenta de que las cifras han decaido muchisimo y que no tiene sentido seguir desarrollando entregas si realmente no tiene algo que las haga volver a triunfar de nuevo.

Aún así parece que tiene intención de continuar en el futuro al menos con Inazuma Eleven, aunque cambiando prácticamente por completo todo.

Un saludo.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:[Hilo Oficial] Ventas Hardware/Software Japón - 2013/2014 - por Led Zeppelin - 21-04-2014 19:47

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 5 invitado(s)