[Hilo Oficial] El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...)
En dos o tres meses podríamos conocer el próximo proyecto de Obsidian. Desean recurrir de nuevo al micromecenazgo para uno de sus futuros juegos. También comentan que han charlado con Tim Cain (uno de los diseñadores de Fallout y cofundador de Troika Games) sobre ideas para el nuevo título.

Cita:I assume that you wonÔÇÖt be able to tell me anything about what youÔÇÖre currently working on, but there are lots of possibilities on the horizon. Pillars of Eternity 2, full-fledged RPG in Pathfinder universe that you were considering. Paradox acquired rights to the universe of the World of Darkness, IÔÇÖm sure a lot of gamers would be really excited to hear that youÔÇÖre making an RPG in this rich world. When can we expect any official announcements?

Feargus Urquhart: Not to tease, but we will have news in the next two or three months. We absolutely are looking at crowdfunding one of our next titles as well, so weÔÇÖll have news on that soon. I can say itÔÇÖs been fun to sit around and talk with Tim Cain, Game Director of the original Fallout, about ideas for our next thing. I wish I could talk about it more.

Entrevista completa:

http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=389

Mensajes en este tema
RE: El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...) V2 - por Sayckeone - 26-11-2015 18:48

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 40 invitado(s)