[Rumor] Más rumores: Silent Hill sería ya jugable, exclusivo presentado por Sony junto a PS5
Cita:(1/5) Just to clear up some things about Silent Hill PS5, from what I know. 100% things: -In 2018 Konami shopped around with different studios for two pitches to fund development of a reboot & an episodic Silent Hill game. I knew this from a personal friend & an email from from
(2/5) someone seperately. Neither got the job, but I know this as fact. -In late 2019, a seperate close friend in Japan informed me a Silent Hill game was being developed in Japan that had started dev at the start of 2019. I started doing some personal investigation from this,
(3/5) A lot of dead ends, but others collaborated this & I did learn about something else which helped later, but promised not to talk about it. I seperate this part of the story as all of that is stuff I can 100% verify. The rest I believe & have been shown solid evidence, but
(4/6) the following I have evidence to believe, but I can't verify the details (but it is from someone who would know & I verified their identity). So to lay the detaila of this put straight: -It is developed by Sony Japan Studios & will be PS5 exclusive. -Toyama is directing,
(5/6) Akira Yaomoka is composing, Masahiro Ito is doing art, various Siren/Gravity Rush devs & some others working on it. -This has nothing to do with Kojima or Silent Hills, that probably is not happening. -Sony is NOT buying IPs, that's bullshit. -The game is NOT a remake, it
(6/6) is a soft reboot, made so it can be someone's first SH game. -The game is playable & has a demo that will be shown around after reveal. -The details of this are not murky, there should be no miscommunication.

Más tocho del rumor sacado de aqui https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/stat...0125335552

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Más rumores: Silent Hill sería ya jugable, exclusivo presentado por Sony junto a PS5 - por helmerpunk - 21-05-2020 13:00

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)