IGN: Sony ha hecho que me preocupe por Kratos por primera vez
De todos modos nos estamos pasando por alto otras citas del articulo:

Cita:Right from the get-go, it was apparent that this was a very different God of War game. We now view the world from behind KratosÔÇÖ shoulders, with the previously-static camera now being controlled using the right stick. This part is important, because the world is rife with hidden paths, secret nooks, and collectables hidden all over the place. During my extended demo, we wandered off the beaten path and discovered a number of crafting resources, pieces of armor, and idols. God of War will feature larger, much more in-depth RPG systems, something Sony will discuss further down the road.
Cita:While the E3 demo was a quieter, more character-driven look at the game, Barlog assured me that the series isnÔÇÖt shrugging off its bombastic, cinematic roots. The reason they didnÔÇÖt focus the E3 demo on a huge, spectacle-filled set piece is that it's a given that the game will have those. Barlog and Sony Santa Monica have mastered those moments, so with this demo, they wanted to surprise fans and non-fans of the series with the unexpected.
(Ultima edición: 15-06-2016 12:56 por Tas.)

Mensajes en este tema
RE: IGN: Sony ha hecho que me preocupe por Kratos por primera vez - por Tas - 15-06-2016 12:56

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)