Steam Workshop introduce la modalidad "mods de pago" (EDIT: Valve recula)
Cita:Valve and Bethseda decided to make Skyrim mods purchasable on Steam yesterday and they are getting 75% of the price for themselves, the rest goes to the modder. Why not allow players to actually donate to the modder instead? Oh we know why, money. Giving us possibility to donate instead of paying for modification through Steam would be better but it wouldnÔÇÖt be good for Valve.

And now it seems that Valve is removing mods that ask for donations in descriptions ÔÇô at least according to some reddit posts.

HereÔÇÖs a nice mod available in the Steam Workshop:
http://steamunpowered.eu/wp-content/uplo...nitals.png

If youÔÇÖre wondering what one of the Nexus Mods admins thinks about the whole situation:

"I have absolutely no idea how these changes within the modding community are going to affect the community here at the Nexus, but I think that thereÔÇÖs still going to be a market for a site that continues to offer a free and open sharing platform, away from money, where people who want to continue modding as a hobby, not a career, can shine."

Nexus Mods is an amazing community with lots of free mods, you can support them instead of Steam here. Valve should know that when people do things as a hobby, the quality is amazing, but when money comes in

What do you guys think? Is Valve the next EA? Try contacting Gabe by clicking here and tell him what you think. I guess pirating mods is going to be a thing now.

(24-04-2015 11:15)Don Peste link escribió:Pero bueno cuánta indignación, nadie os obliga a comprarlos, ni a jugarlos, ni a comprar productos Nestle, ni a ir a votar

Que las compañías quieran meter mano en el mundo de los mods es una mala señal.
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Steam Workshop introduce la modalidad "mods de pago", empezando con Skyrim - por Janito - 24-04-2015 11:16

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)