[Hilo Oficial] Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition - ¡Ya en Xbox One, Windows 10 y Steam!
Algunos usuarios han reportado algunos errores en la versión de ONE y Kotaku ya ha ido en busca de nuevos clicks con un artículo titulado: Yet Another Xbox One Game Isn't Working Properly┬á Facepalm

EN neogaf, uno de los creadores de Moon Studio ha puesto:

Originally Posted by thomasmahler

I wish they would've reached out to us. Everybody can just send me a mail and I always love to hear from our friends from Kotaku Wink

We're obviously working on issues that people are having and so far, there are a few smaller issues that people are reporting that are affecting a small amount of people - Saying that the game isn't working is... a bit much.

But we wouldn't be Moon Studios if we wouldn't promise that we'll fix every issue that you guys might find - There shouldn't be much, since we've been playtesting like crazy with literally hundreds of people over the last few months Smile
[Imagen: j8rSOVO.gif][Imagen: IPwjiVb.gif]

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Ori and the Blind Forest - Mis primeras impresiones en la pág. 5 - por yopmoi - 11-03-2015 20:02

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)