Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition correrá a 60 frames, pero sin bloquear
El problema es sacar una noticia de los FPS de un artículo que explica bastante más cosas pero bueno, ese es el problema y no si están bloqueados o no.
Maldita prensa asquerosa que solo va en busca del click, y hablo de quien haya traducido eso al Castellano.

http://gamingbolt.com/dmc-definitive-edi...dy-to-rock

Rashid Sayed: I have to ask this question.What can fans expect in terms of a new Devil May Cry? Do you think you will still like to continue the origin story or make a direct sequel to Devil May Cry 4? If you canÔÇÖt answer this what can you tell us about the future of the franchise? Is it looking strong?

Rey Jimenez: Well, thereÔÇÖs nothing concerning a new Devil May Cry game that I can talk about, but I will say that the upcoming March 10 release of DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition and later Summer 2015 release of Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition shows that Capcom still loves the Devil May Cry franchise. IÔÇÖm personally hoping for awesome news in the future for Devil May Cry as well.

[Imagen: j8rSOVO.gif][Imagen: IPwjiVb.gif]

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition correrá a 60 frames, pero sin bloquear - por yopmoi - 09-03-2015 23:27

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)