Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze
Demasiado cansado para traducir:

Cita:A hypothetical Metroid Prime

Kelbaugh and Tabata immediately thought of ways of using the GamePad to display information to the player ÔÇô like incorporating the suitÔÇÖs HUD elements on the controllerÔÇÖs touchscreen ÔÇö and for minigames, such as turning SamusÔÇÖs ball-morphing ability into a pinball-like game.

ÔÇ£Samus obviously has a lot of features [in her space suit],ÔÇØ said Tabata. ÔÇ£ThereÔÇÖs a lot you can do with that thing ÔÇö once she pulls her arm up and pulls out that [metal flap] and does some of this stuff [Tabata pretends to punch buttons on her forearm]. I can see mapping some of that to the GamePad. I think that would be really cool.ÔÇØ

Tanabe, meanwhile, focused on what the shooting gameplay might feel like. At first, the translator had trouble figuring out what Tanabe meant, going back and forth to confirm what he heard. HereÔÇÖs what he had to say.

ÔÇ£I [told Tanabe], ÔÇÿWhat, you want to hook a GamePad on a Zapper [gun peripheral]?ÔÇÖÔÇØ recounted the translator. ÔÇ£He said: ÔÇÿNo, thatÔÇÖd be too heavy. Maybe something more streamlined. But like a Zapper-style thing with a GamePad feature on it or some device like that. IÔÇÖd love to do some shooting stuff with something like that! Maybe some day.ÔÇÖÔÇØ

ÔÇÿRetro does TingleÔÇÖ

Tanabe wasnÔÇÖt done brainstorming. Toward the end of our interview, he spoke up about another type of game that heÔÇÖd like to put on the Wii U. But he focused on a peculiar character ÔÇö Tingle. He has a reputation for being one of the most annoying characters in the Nintendo roster ÔÇö TingleÔÇÖs a middle-aged man dressed in tights who likes to yell ÔÇ£Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!ÔÇØ ÔÇö but thatÔÇÖs exactly why Tanabe finds the idea of a new, standalone Tingle game so compelling.

ÔÇ£ThereÔÇÖs no definitive plan or anything,ÔÇØ he warned me at first. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs just me off the top of my head.ÔÇØ But as Tanabe spoke in Japanese, the room suddenly exploded into laughter. It took a second for the translator to calm down and tell me what he said.

I know how hated the character of Tingle is in the U.S, Tanabe started. I know that people cannot stand Tingle. But to me that challenge is: Could I take this character that is so reviled in the West and just [do] a complete turnaround and make him a beloved, fun character? The idea of that really just gets me going. I know we have made a Tingle game in the past, but maybe at some point down the road. 

My reaction gradually changed from horror, to bewilderment ÔÇö is he serious!? ÔÇö and finally to curiosity as Tanabe explained himself.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs like love,ÔÇØ Tanabe said. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs like romance: You meet someone and youÔÇÖre like, ÔÇÿOh god, I canÔÇÖt stand that person.ÔÇÖ And then three weeks later, youÔÇÖre madly in love ÔÇö itÔÇÖs that turn, that quick whip, that motivates [me] a little bit.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£If we we ever get a really successful Tingle game, maybe we will have like a big Tingle statue out there [points to Nintendo's E3 booth outside the room's walls],ÔÇØ said Tabata.

ÔÇ£Retro does Tingle!ÔÇØ Kelbaugh added, playing along with the joke. Another round of laughter swept through our little room.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 12-06-2013 00:52
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 13-06-2013 10:20
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 13-06-2013 11:34
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 13-06-2013 23:25
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 13-06-2013 23:32
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 14-06-2013 10:16
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 17-06-2013 20:23
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 17-06-2013 20:42
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Indyana - 18-06-2013 00:49
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 20-06-2013 14:56
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 20-06-2013 21:32
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 11-06-2013 15:47
Re:Anunciado Donkey Kong: Country Tropical Freeze - por Franchuzas - 11-06-2013 15:58

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)