Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine
Entre sus próximos proyectos, se encuentra un juego para iOS llamado Scurvy Scallywags in The Voyage to Discover the Ultimate Sea Shanty: A Musical Match-3 Pirate RPG.

Cita:Game designer Ron Gilbert, best known for his work on the Monkey Island series and Maniac Mansion, announced he's leaving Double Fine Productions now that work on his adventure game The Cave is complete.

In a post on Gilbert's website, Grumpy Gamer, he writes "it's time for me to move on from Double Fine and plot my next move." It would appear that next move is still within the realm of gaming, as Gilbert notes, "So many games left to be designed."

Gilbert writes that he's been "toiling away" on a side project for iOS with animator and designer Clayton Kauzlaric, a title he refers to as Scurvy Scallywags in The Voyage to Discover the Ultimate Sea Shanty: A Musical Match-3 Pirate RPG.

"I want to thank all the amazing people at Double Fine for all their hard work on The Cave," he writes. "It was a true pleasure to work with every one of them over the past two years. So much fun. I will miss them all. And of course to Tim for creating the opportunity to come there and make The Cave."

Gilbert joined the Tim Schafer-led Double Fine Productions in 2010. The two game designers had previously worked together at LucasArts on titles like Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge and Day of the Tentacle.

"Good luck, Ron!" Schafer tweeted following the news. "Thanks for The Cave!" Double Fine did not have an official comment on Gilbert's departure.

Fuente

Mensajes en este tema
Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por mike - 12-03-2013 09:53
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Dionisos - 12-03-2013 10:26
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Estubeny - 12-03-2013 11:12
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Corona Radiata - 12-03-2013 11:13
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Estubeny - 12-03-2013 11:23
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Corona Radiata - 12-03-2013 11:38
Re:Ron Gilbert deja Double Fine - por Indyana - 12-03-2013 11:42

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)