Primer análisis de Fire Emblem: Awakening
Destructoid Review

The story is around 20-40 hours long (it took me about 25), but there's so much to do that you most likely can't experience everything in one playthrough. In fact, right after I beat the game the first time on Normal, I started another one on Hard with another avatar to see how different it could be. There's no New Game+ option, but some stats do carry over into subsequent games.

After completing the massive campaign, you can go back through on a different difficulty, wander around the world and attempt to complete all the game's sidequests, play around with the game's attraction ranker, mess with the spotpass functionality, or tackle future DLC maps. There's just so much content packed into this tiny cart it's crazy, so don't be turned off by the prospect of DLC.

Speaking of DLC however, although there isn't a hard release schedule for it, DLC in some form is confirmed for release outside of Japan, so expect some coverage from us when the time comes. In fact, it stands to reason that all of the near-17 downloadable characters (including Roy and Marth) and the roughly 25 DLC chapters will be released outside of Japan, which should keep you busy for weeks.

While Fire Emblem: Awakening may not turn the notch up to 11, it's everything that's right about strategy RPGs. Whatever options you choose to go with at the beginning of the game, it's either one of the most accessible strategy games to date, or one of the most difficult.

It's a brilliant design that will pay dividends for Nintendo in the long run, as it will convert plenty of new fans. If you've been itching to get into a Fire Emblem game, this is a great place to start. If you've been playing them all along, you'll feel right at home.

THE VERDICT

9 /10
Superb:
A hallmark of excellence. There may be flaws, but they are negligible and won't cause massive damage to what is a supreme title.

Gamesradar Review:

Awakening also does a great job of implementing the Nintendo 3DS' Street Pass functionality. After passing a fellow Fire Emblem owner, their Tactician will appear on your map, along with their party. You can then challenge them to a battle, and if you win, your friend's avatar will join your squad. It's a neat, if not particularly useful, addition.

Outside of the sometimes hammy and overly-confusing story, there's really very little "wrong" with Fire Emblem. Even those who are turned off by the notion of permadeath can simply opt to use the new Casual Mode, which can used for any difficulty and makes it possible to save at any time. The presentation is very nice; the soundtrack makes use of rich choral melodies for tunes that sound appropriately epic; and the anime-style cutscenes are strikingly attractive. While the total run-time of 15-20 hours is shorter than other entries in this franchise, there's a good chance you will want to start again immediately, if only to see what you get when you pair up different party members while playing on a harder difficulty level.

Fire Emblem: Awakening ends up being the first entry in a long while to really nail the franchise's formula. The in-depth strategy, creative use of asynchronous multiplayer, and host of bonus content are all enough to recommend it to fans and non-fans alike. For once, don't let the spectre of permadeath deter you from this classic series. Fire Emblem: Awakening is the best RPG on the Nintendo 3DS to date.

Gameinformer - 9/10

Fire Emblem impresses with its large, colorful cast. For me to care about individuals in such an expansive roster is a huge feat. Between battles, characters that were placed next to each other may interact in skits called support conversations. The banter gives an interesting look at each characterÔÇÖs personality, revealing unexpected foibles. Get two charactersÔÇÖ support level high enough and they marry, but even more thrilling is that later in the game, youÔÇÖll find their children in side quests that you can recruit into your party. This creative feature is just the quirk Fire Emblem needs to stand out.

During my time with Awakening, I always had a reaction to what was going on around me. My heart raced as I watched enemies close in on an injured character, and I found myself devastated if I executed an action that cost me the match. Awakening made me scratch and claw for victory, and I savored every moment.

NWR review - 9.5

Pros

+ As accessible as Fire Emblem can be
+ Interesting and well-told story
+ Relationships add a whole new dynamic to playing
+ Some amazing level design

Cons

- Character creation is limited in terms of gameplay
- Character sound effects are grating
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Primer análisis de Fire Emblem: Awakening - por Franchuzas - 02-02-2013 10:31
Re:Primer análisis de Fire Emblem: Awakening - por Franchuzas - 02-02-2013 14:28
Re:Primer análisis de Fire Emblem: Awakening - por Sir_Dekar - 02-02-2013 16:07
Re:Primer análisis de Fire Emblem: Awakening - por Franchuzas - 30-01-2013 19:20

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)