[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch

Parece que RollerCoaster Tycoon esta a puntito de salir...

Last week, we learned that Divinity: Original Sin 2 would get the same treatment as its predecessor with a definitive edition release. Original Sin 2 already took our Best RPG and Best PC Game awards home for 2017, but the definitive edition will overhaul the already solid game and, furthermore, bring the game to consoles. Xbox One and PS4 were confirmed in the original announcement, but now we know there are plans to bring Divinity: Original Sin 2 to Nintendo Switch as well.

In the interview above, around the 3:40 mark, the developer confirms that there are plans for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Further details weren't revealed, but we'll hopefully learn more as we get closer to the release of the Divinity: Original Sin 2 definitive editions sometime this year. Stay tuned for additional updates.

Fuente
(26-09-2018 12:17)zothenr escribió:

Last week, we learned that Divinity: Original Sin 2 would get the same treatment as its predecessor with a definitive edition release. Original Sin 2 already took our Best RPG and Best PC Game awards home for 2017, but the definitive edition will overhaul the already solid game and, furthermore, bring the game to consoles. Xbox One and PS4 were confirmed in the original announcement, but now we know there are plans to bring Divinity: Original Sin 2 to Nintendo Switch as well.

In the interview above, around the 3:40 mark, the developer confirms that there are plans for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Further details weren't revealed, but we'll hopefully learn more as we get closer to the release of the Divinity: Original Sin 2 definitive editions sometime this year. Stay tuned for additional updates.

Fuente

Menudo notición esto.

Lo hablábamos en Discord. 

La portabilidad acerca mucho más estos juegos a la posibilidad de jugarlos por mi parte.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
D:OS2....

Interesante sisi
Que me aspen si no me muero de ganas por jugar al Valkyria Chronicles 4 pero qué caro sale... Y eso que puedo sacarlo a 49 (11 menos de lo que cuesta en España), pero sigue siendo mucha tela para lo que tengo por delante jugar todavía.

Tocará esperar, aunque no era uno de los juegos con los que quisiese hacerlo...
(Ultima edición: 26-09-2018 12:47 por chente.)
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
(26-09-2018 12:46)chente escribió:Que me aspen si no me muero de ganas por jugar al Valkyria Chronicles 4 pero qué caro sale... Y eso que puedo sacarlo a 49 (11 menos de lo que cuesta en España), pero sigue siendo mucha tela para lo que tengo por delante jugar todavía.

Tocará esperar, aunque no era uno de los juegos con los que quisiese hacerlo...

Yo pille la coleccionista. sisi
Comprado:

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Mi primer Atelier. A ver qué tal mi primera experiencia en la saga.

Quiero un juego para alternar con el Octopath Traveler, que no quiero que ese juego se me acabe todavía (juegazo).
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
Llega a comienzos de 2019 a occidente:

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)