[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
[Imagen: DNtkroEUEAYOPGG.jpg]
15:00
(Ultima edición: 03-11-2017 15:13 por Z3R0.)
Éste no lo veré, que no quiero spoilers.
Banderas
30 minutos de Sonic Forces

Detalles de Resident Evil Revelations 1&2, que ya casi están disponibles

While searching for the latest information about the Resident Evil Revelations games for Switch, which are due out for the console this month, we found an interesting article from Japanese outlet Inside Games. The site went hands-on with both Resident Evil Revelations and its sequel at the Tokyo Game Show a couple of months ago. Along with its own impressions, Inside Games also spoke with Capcom representatives. What it all amounts to is some information about the frame rate, resolution, controls, and more that we hadn’t known previously.

The Switch version of both Resident Evil Revelations games are based on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games that received HD 60 frames per second support.
This version has Joy-Con support with motion control and HD Rumble, and also Joy-Con share play which is only available in Revelations 2. Once again, all DLC is already included from the get-go, and it also supports multiple languages in both voice and text. Both games also have local co-op, so you can play with two separate Switch systems as well.
The first Resident Evil Revelations features a 1080p resolution when playing on a television, and 720p resolution in portable mode. It also runs at 60 frames per second.

By holding ZL on the Joy-Con, you can aim your gun with the right Joy-Con’s motion control. You can even use the left Joy-Con as a magazine to simulate a reloading motion.

Other motion controls include slashing horizontally to simulate a knife attack, and swinging the Joy-Con vertically for a quick reload. Motion controls are optional and can be set to on or off from the options settings. However, motion controls are not supported with the Pro Controller.

Classic controls are also available. For example, you can put up your gun with ZR and then press X to fire.

Switch’s HD Rumble allows for more detailed and complex vibrations. There will be new kinds of rumble that weren’t in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 also runs at 1080p when playing on a television. However, it seems like this one doesn’t have 60 frames per second (at least the TGS build doesn’t) because the game involves heavier processing. But the graphics should be rather close to the PS4 version.

As mentioned before, Revelations 2 has Joy-Con share play feature. Although the screen would be too small in tabletop mode, there shouldn’t be any problem at all for co-op in TV mode. Due to the fewer buttons available when sharing Joy-Con, the developers have said that it will have a unique control scheme. Specifics have not been shared at this time.

Fuente
A mí me jode que hayan porteado antes Revelations que el REmake...
Vamos, me sacan el REmake físico y voy de cabeza a por él.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]
(05-11-2017 13:29)[DNC] escribió:A mí me jode que hayan porteado antes Revelations que el REmake...
Vamos, me sacan el REmake físico y voy de cabeza a por él.

O digital. 

Paso olímpicamente de los Revelations.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Digital lo tengo en PS4 que me costó 5€ XD
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]
(05-11-2017 17:49)[DNC] escribió:Digital lo tengo en PS4 que me costó 5€ XD

Yo lo tengo en PC y creo que me costó por ahí también, pero lo tengo muerto del asco como cientos de juegos más y que me dan pereza ponerme a ellos en el PC. Por eso lo quiero en Switch.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Nintendo renueva sus derechos sobre la marca Eternal Darkness

Nintendo ha vuelto a renovar sus derechos en la oficina de marcas y patentes de EE.UU. sobre la marca registrada Eternal Darkness, título del aclamado y querido juego de terror que Silicon Knights desarrolló en exclusiva para GameCube.

Aunque a lo largo de los años no han faltado los rumores sobre una continuación o un remake de este juego, ninguna de estas especulaciones ha llegado a hacerse realidad. También se ha especulado con la redistribución del juego en formato digital, primero en Wii U, y en los últimos tiempos en relación con una Consola Virtual para Nintendo Switch que no ha llegado a materializarse por el momento. Este tipo de rumor cobró especial fuerza en 2013, cuando en el registro se introdujo la protección sobre la marca en relación con productos digitales y de distribución electrónica.

Los rumores suelen reavivarse cuando, cíclicamente, Nintendo renueva sus derechos sobre la marca, como ahora. Este movimiento puede responder tanto al deseo de mantener la protección sobre el nombre del juego y que no pueda usarse por terceros como a un deseo por lanzar nuevos productos.

Hasta ahora, todo sugiere que las intenciones de Nintendo han pasado por proteger sus derechos sobre el nombre y no hay indicios que sugieran que la compañía esté trabajando en nuevos proyectos relacionados con el título.

Fuente

Recuerdo que había un número máximo de renovaciones sin usar el registro, a ver si esta vez si que significa algo
Grezzo vuelve a buscar gente para formar parte de una leyenda: Skyward Sword HD?

A few years ago, Grezzo put out a hiring notice, and asked potential new employees: “Would you like to make a ‘legend’ with us?” Something similar recently cropped up on the company’s website (except now with a “2” tucked on the end to signify that this is different from last time).

Grezzo is looking to bring in new staff who have experience with HD development. This is specifically mentioned on a listing for a programmer position. Grezzo would also like to hire those who have worked with the likes of Unreal Engine and Unity.

Grezzo handled the 3DS versions of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask. Earlier this year, Nintendo published the studio’s original project Ever Oasis.

Fuente

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 11 invitado(s)