[Hilo Oficial] El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...)
Nuevas de Unavowed donde muestran por primera vez los retratos del juego. Se trata del primer juego dirigido y escrito por Dave Gilbert (Wadjet Eye) desde Blackwell Epiphany. Parece ser que tomará prestados algunos elementos típicos de los RPGs. Saldrá en 2017.

[Imagen: ae8co5o.jpg]

[Imagen: tcQwMfx.jpg]

[Imagen: zaDBUJQ.jpg]
Un par de vídeos:

Underworld: Ascendant

Expeditions: Viking

Han sacado una┬ádemo de Katrhy Rain. Una aventura gráfica con gráficos pixel art que esta ahora de moda.

----- Somewhere in the heavens... they are waiting -----
Tengo que probar esa demo de Kathy Rain sisi
Acabo de terminar la demo de Kathy Rain. No es gran cosa el juego, no digo que sea malo pero la demo es bastante típica y no tiene nada que sea original y la historia tampoco tiene pinta de ser algo grande.┬á

La demo básicamente te pone un poco en antecedentes, te cuenta el inicio de la trama/misterio y un par de puzzles sencillotes.┬á

Seguramente caiga pero mas adelante.
La demo de Kathy Rain me ha dejado frío, sin más. Descarto su compra de lanzamiento. No sé si es que estoy demasiado acostumbrado a las últimas aventuras de Daedalic y Wadjet Eye con una interfaz tan sencilla como efectiva (botón izquierdo del ratón para "interactuar" y botón derecho para "mirar"), pero con la moneda de verbos siempre tengo la sensación de que estoy haciendo más clics de los necesarios. Se me hace todo demasiado lento, y no ayuda nada la parsimonia del personaje (siempre agradezco mucho que incluyan las opciones de correr y de saltar directamente a otro escenario pinchando en una salida).
(Ultima edición: 02-05-2016 19:33 por Sayckeone.)
Nos ha dejado frió a los dos el juego┬á XD┬á. A mi la rueda la verdad es que no me molesta en ningún juego y en este tampoco me ha molestado pero es que ni tiene nada que te haga interesate por el juego. Creo que la demo le va hacer mas mal que bien.
(02-05-2016 19:43)Razork escribió:Nos ha dejado frió a los dos el juego┬á XD┬á. A mi la rueda la verdad es que no me molesta en ningún juego y en este tampoco me ha molestado pero es que ni tiene nada que te haga interesate por el juego. Creo que la demo le va hacer mas mal que bien.

Mira que la ambientación noventera y los gráficos pixelados me gustan Big Grin (son los mismos artistas que hicieron los fondos de Resonance), pero me ha pasado lo mismo que a ti, no me ha despertado ningún interés el comienzo del juego y no veo nada que destaque.

----

Nueva actualización de The Bard's Tale IV sobre las mecánicas de combate:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inx...ts/1562643
Segundo diario de desarrollo de Tyranny. En esta ocasión tratan aspectos básicos del personaje como los atributos, habilidades, progresión y talentos.

[Imagen: tyranny_charactersheet.png?w=730]

[Imagen: tyranny_dev_diary_02_talentsheet.png?w=730]

Cita:Attributes

Tyranny uses six core attributes to define characters. These are:
  • Might ÔÇô your characterÔÇÖs physical strength and attack power.
  • Finesse ÔÇô your characterÔÇÖs physical precision.
  • Quickness ÔÇô your characterÔÇÖs speed and reaction times.
  • Vitality ÔÇô physical health and force of personality.
  • Wits ÔÇô intelligence and arcane potential.
  • Resolve ÔÇô ability to endure physical and mental challenges.

Attributes also determine the base values of skills. Each skill has a primary and a secondary attribute that contribute towards the skillÔÇÖs rank. Primary attributes increase the skill by 1.5x the Attribute value, while secondary attributes increase the skill by 0.5x. The One-Handed Weapons skill, for example, uses Might as its primary and Finesse as its secondary. A character with 15 Might and 10 Finesse would have a base One-Handed Weapons skill of 28 ( 15 Might * 1.5 + 10 Finesse * 0.5 ).

Attributes also contribute towards secondary statistics, such as the Endurance, Will, and Arcane resistances.

Progression

I wanted skills to increase as you use them, rather than spending skill points at level up. This meant a fundamental change to how character progression worked. In Eternity, characters gain experience as they complete quests and objectives. Individual combat encounters or conversations had no effect on level, unless they advanced a quest.

With the decision to increase skills by use, I needed skill gains to contribute towards character level. Otherwise you could theoretically have a character with a hundred ranks in a skill, but still technically considered ÔÇÿlevel 1ÔÇÖ. So, in Tyranny as you use skills they gain experience. When they gain enough experience, they increase their skill rank. When a skill increases in rank, your character gains experience towards their next level.

A benefit of this is that it makes even optional combat encounters rewarding for the player. This change could have made conversations less rewarding, as players would need to fight in order to level up their characters. To resolve this, we added functionality to allow players to level up their skills in conversations. Player choices that are gated by skill requirements will add experience to those skills when they are used. Additionally, if you use a skill to intimidate an encounter into fleeing, we grant skill experience to the party equivalent to what you would gain if you fought them. It canÔÇÖt be exact, as there are too many decisions that players can make during combat to replicate it exactly.

So, your characters gain experience as their skills increase in rank ÔÇô whether itÔÇÖs through combat, conversations, or interacting with objects in the world. You also gain some experience for completing quests and objectives, though itÔÇÖs a smaller portion of your overall experience than it was in Eternity.

As your party members increase in level, they can improve their Attribute scores and purchase new Talents from Talent Trees. Your character has 6 distinct trees to purchase talents from, while your companions have their own unique trees.

https://blog.tyrannygame.com/2016/05/04/...e-systems/
Que pintaza :3
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
Thimbleweed Park se retrasa hasta enero de 2017.

https://blog.thimbleweedpark.com/stateofthegame3

Cita:But in the end, I decided I didn't want to hack large sections of the game away just to make an Oct date. We continue to make small cuts and refinements, but all those are to make the game better.

So we've made the decision to move the release of the game to January, mostly likely the middle to end of the month.

[Imagen: ray_vista.png]
¡¡¡Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! (no tengo ganas de buscar el meme the Darth )

Pues nada, ha esperar unos meses mas Sad
(Ultima edición: 06-05-2016 08:44 por Razork.)

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 19 invitado(s)