[Hilo Oficial] Nintendo Switch
Horii: Dragon Quest XI está progresando muy bien, pronto habrá noticias (¿TGS?)

Dragon Quest creator Yuji Horii provided an update on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI today. During the “Let’s all get excited! Live Recording from Back Stage at the Dragon Quest XI Concert” program, Horii mentioned that development on Nintendo’s console is going well, and indicated that he expects information to be released sometime soon. We unfortunately don’t have access to the program, but there may have been a hint that we’ll hear about it during the Tokyo Game Show in September.

Despite being announced a couple of years ago, Square Enix has still not shown Dragon Quest XI on Switch. However, we finally received confirmation earlier this year that it’s based on the PlayStation 4 version, as opposed to the 3DS release or something else entirely.

Comments

I can’t really talk about it much, but I can say that the Switch version is coming along nicely. You know, there are a lot of possibilities at TGS for all kinds of announcements… Hmm, what else can I say?

Fuente
Hay juegos que me hubiera gustado jugarlos en pc y ahora puedo hacerlo en switch pero no quiero pagar por ellos precios que sé que son elevados para el tiempo que llevan en el mercado
[Imagen: WZSsaPY.jpg]
(08-08-2018 18:53)zothenr escribió:Horii: Dragon Quest XI está progresando muy bien, pronto habrá noticias (¿TGS?)

Dragon Quest creator Yuji Horii provided an update on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI today. During the “Let’s all get excited! Live Recording from Back Stage at the Dragon Quest XI Concert” program, Horii mentioned that development on Nintendo’s console is going well, and indicated that he expects information to be released sometime soon. We unfortunately don’t have access to the program, but there may have been a hint that we’ll hear about it during the Tokyo Game Show in September.

Despite being announced a couple of years ago, Square Enix has still not shown Dragon Quest XI on Switch. However, we finally received confirmation earlier this year that it’s based on the PlayStation 4 version, as opposed to the 3DS release or something else entirely.

Comments

I can’t really talk about it much, but I can say that the Switch version is coming along nicely. You know, there are a lot of possibilities at TGS for all kinds of announcements… Hmm, what else can I say?

Fuente

Yo digo que en cuanto pase un mes o así del lanzamiento en occidente es cuando van a dar noticias de la version de switch. Está claro.
(09-08-2018 12:34)alone snake escribió:Yo digo que en cuanto pase un mes o así del lanzamiento en occidente es cuando van a dar noticias de la version de switch. Está claro.
Totalmente de acuerdo, el TGS me cuadra perfectamente
Parece que Ubi ha colado el anuncio de Child of Light 2 dentro de la información de Switch:

Más datos de Yokay Watch 4:

One franchise making the transition to the Nintendo Switch is the Yo-Kai Watchseries. It’s incredibly popular in Japan and the fourth entry in the franchise should do particularly well on the Nintendo’s latest platform this winter. New information on the game has appeared in the latest edition of CoroCoro. Here’s what was revealed:

More Than One Protagonist – Players can freely control Natsume, Keita, and Shin, the protagonists of the three worlds. Additionally, other characters that appear in the Shadowside anime are also playable.

Battle System Evolved: Humans Join In – The battle system of Yo-kai Watch 4 is completely different from previous games. Human characters like Keita and Natsume will participate and work together with their yo-kai companions.

A Fourth World – There is one more world outside of the three worlds that make up the setting of this adventure. A “fourth world” only in Yo-kai Watch 4 also seems to exist. The key to opening the door to this fourth world may be the Yo-kai Ark.

Fuente
Anunciado Scribblenauts Megapack

Warner Bros announced yesterday that they are planning to release Scribblenauts Mega Pack for the Nintendo Switch. The game is a compilation and includes full versions of Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, as well as additional bonus content for both games. The Scribblenauts Mega Pack will be coming to Nintendo Switch on 18th September priced at $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99.

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Scribblenauts Unlimited fosters unlimited creativity, exploration and social elements that create a fun experience for fans of all ages. The game features a huge side-scrolling open world with high-definition, hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine.

Scribblenauts Unlimited has been updated with two new bonus levels, supports online sharing of user-created objects, updates two-player mode, and features a new easy-to-use “sunflower” style text entry system. The new Zed Zeppelin level lets players battle sky pirates and work with crew members to keep the dirigible safe while the new Land of Sweet Hyperbole level allows players to drive around in a candy car and interact with candy neighbors.

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure melds the boundless creativity of Scribblenauts with thousands of DC characters and objects – all drawn in the distinctive Scribblenauts art style. In the game, Maxwell comes to the aid of the mightiest DC Super Heroes Batman, Superman, and the rest of the Justice League as they face the fiercest DC Super-Villains, such as The Joker, Lex Luthor, and Sinestro. Fuelled by the player’s imagination, where anything they write comes to life, Maxwell must use his magic notebook to summon heroes and tools to stop the villains’ evil schemes and save the universe. In his imaginative and comical quest, he must travel to iconic DC locations such as Gotham City, Metropolis, Atlantis, and two new bonus locations, Titans Tower, under attack by the formidable demon Trigon, and Belle Reve, the base of operations for the Task Force X.

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure has also been updated with hundreds of new DC characters, objects and costumes.

Fuente

Que ganas de pagar el online para jugar con todos los amigos que tengo en Switch
(10-08-2018 08:23)Jagang escribió:Que ganas de pagar el online para jugar con todos los amigos que tengo en Switch

Y yo, y sobretodo de entrar y salir de partidas hasta que por casualidad coincidamos para luego no poder hablar, es todo un reto eso de no poder unirse.
A ver qué descuentos ponen porque si me sale por 5 pavos al año con los descuentos me podría salir hasta rentable.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
20€ al año es un precio normal que en los tiempos que corren es ridículo. ¿Que nos gustaría que fuera gratis? Como todo en la vida, como los autobuses, como las vacunas, como el callista. Pero valorando su precio y la competencia, 20€ es totalmente asequible.
Todo independientemente de lo que lo vayamos a usarlo cada uno.

Si hay algo que te gusta y disfrutas, no debería importante pagar un dinero que tampoco va a ningún sitio. Hay mucha gente que conozco que se gastan sus 12€ al mes en Pokemon. Que es una chorrada, claro está, pero pasan tantas horas al día con él que 12€ lo ven ridículo para lo que les da.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 11 invitado(s)