[Rumor] El Youtuber Boogie2988 habla sobre NX
Popular YouTuber Boogie2988 has said on his latest video that he’s spoken to two people that have used the Nintendo NX. One of the people in question is from Ubisoft who outlined how the handheld console hybrid can work. Someone else who had played the console for twenty minutes said that it is just as innovative as they had hoped. Now we’ve just got to wait for Nintendo to unveil the platform.

Cita:“I’ve talked to two people who have used it. One is from Ubisoft and he said programming for it is actually really nice and Nintendo is working very closely with him and that the concept is great because he said, you could play… Uh, I dunno how careful I should be with it… Let’s say you could play Assassin’s Creed once you have your handheld plugged into your console. And then, you could then detach the thing and take it with you and play the Assassin’s Creed mobile game out of your pocket. And then when you get back home, plug it directly in and now it attaches back to the… That’s brilliant. That’s smart, right? Taking a form of the game with you as you go. So he says it’s a dream to code for.

And then somebody I know who’s played on the NX for 20 minutes said… It’s as innovative as they’d hoped and ‘we wish we had done that.'”

Fuente
[Imagen: BwaXl2gIcAA9sUY.jpg]
Un pin para los conocidos que han probado NX. Meh.
Os reís pero este cabrón conoce a ciertas celebridades de la industria y en alguna ocasión ha hablado comentado ciertas cosas que le filtraban que al final acababan siendo verdad.

Que por cierto, su canal "no está mal" cuando es él hablando a la cámara (no su personaje Francis), suele dar opiniones muy sinceras, fuera de haterismos o fanboyismos baratos de muchos youtubers, no digo que se lo curre o sea el mejor youtuber de la historia, de hecho ni le sigo...simplemente el contenido que ofrece a veces no está mal.
A ver si alguien lo pilla:

[Imagen: toejamandearl.jpg]

Dejo vídeo por si acaso:

A paritr del minuto 4:10:
(Ultima edición: 06-10-2016 00:25 por Alastor83.)

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)