Primer Trailer Homefront: The Revolution (PS4/ONE/PC - 2015)
Act. 1

Cita:Rumors of a resistance are true. Crytek's sequel to the 2011 shooter Homefront from developer Kaos Studios has been officially announced. Co-published by Crytek and Deep Silver, Homefront: The Revolution is coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 sometime in 2015.

Taking place four years into the occupation of the US by Korean forces ÔÇô as portrayed in the original game ÔÇô Homefront: The Revolution follows a new set of characters as they battle for freedom throughout the war-torn streets of Philadelphia.

By recruiting resistance fighters and using guerilla tactics in an open-world environment, players can terrorize KPA troops and attempt to gain the upper hand either alone or along with friends in online co-op.

Crytek had originally been developing the sequel for THQ, prior to the publisher dissolving. When the publisher's properties were sold, Crytek purchased the franchise to preserve the work its team had put into the title. The Homefront sequel is in development at Crytek UK, formerly Team Radical.

[Imagen: hf-610x724.jpg]

Cita:Boxart for Homefront: The Revolution, CrytekÔÇÖs sequel to KaosÔÇÖ 2011 FPS Homefront, has appeared online on Swedish website FZ. No details beyond that itÔÇÖs a first-person action shooter due in 2015 have been given so far.

In a trend-bucking move, no PS3 version is listed on the site. Should games still be released cross-gen, or is it time for new-gen-only titles? And what are your hopes for the Homefront series now that visual wizard Crytek is in charge?
(Ultima edición: 02-06-2014 14:02 por mike.)
-Crytek
-Deep Silver

Spoiler :
Homefront: The Revolution
Lo único que mr llama la atención es que parece que las third comienzan a dejar el desarrollo intergeneracional.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Actualizado el hilo.
Es Open-World. Tendrá Co-op.

[img=1500x844]http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-global/dims3/GLOB/resize/1500x900/http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/267/411/9/S2674119/slug/l/homefront-the-revolution-announce-3-1.jpg[/img]

Veremos que PC pide para moverse, Crysis 3 ya es una bestia dificil de mover, si este es opne world me voy a reir.

Para muestra, Metro last Light, en ULTRA no lo mueve ningun pc decentemente y es cerrado como él solo.

(Ultima edición: 02-06-2014 14:24 por Chris Walken.)
No me gusta lo que veo no me gustó el anterior ni me atrae ni nada. Meeehhhhhhhhhh

[Imagen: j8rSOVO.gif][Imagen: IPwjiVb.gif]
Lo bueno es que peor que la primera parte no puede ser. A ver que sale.
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)