Kotaku escoge los mejores juegos "Only Japan" del 2012
Japan: The birthplace of Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Street FighterÔÇöjust to name a few. Each year scores of games are made and released here. The best of these come to the WestÔÇöor rather most of the best do. Each year, a few great titles manage to slip through the cracks for whatever reason and 2012 is no exception.

The following is a collection of the best Japan-only games of 2012 (in no particular order). Some of these will likely never see an international release while others are already rumored to have one on the way. But regardless, as things stand now, these games remain Japan-only.

Best "Only Japan" Games of 2012:

-Bravely Default (3DS)
-Project X Zone (3DS)
-Tokitowa (PS3)
-Project Diva F (PSV)
-E.X. Troopers (3DS/PS3)
-Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney (3DS)
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]
-Bravely Default.

El juego japonés por excelencia de este año y el que más espero con diferencia.
Hola.

Bravely Deault, Project X Zone, Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney, si llegan los compraré, aunque sea en inglés ... pero el que de verdad espero es Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone, pero hasta 2015 no nos lo traerá Nintendo T_T.

Un saludo.
Me alegra la inclusión de Bravely Default y Project X Zone. Haber si esto genera algo de ruido y los ejecutivos de NoA y NoE se dan cuenta que estos juegos merecen ser publicados en occidente.
En Kotaku ya están desesperados por el anuncio de la publicación occidental de Bravely Default:

Hey Square Enix, Where The Hell Is Bravely Default?
Jason Schreier

Dear Square Enix,

This is getting ridiculous.

It's been two months since Bravely Default: Flying Fairy came out in JapanÔÇöwhere it flew off store shelvesÔÇöand we have yet to hear a peep about a U.S. release. No hints, no promises, no nothing. Your PR representatives won't say a word, no matter how many times I ask (and yes, I've asked way too many times). You won't even admit that the game exists.

So what the hell are you waiting for?

Is this going to become another Type-0? Are you really going to sit around and ignore your American fanbase while we beg you to let us give you money? The 3DS is thriving. This fall has been barren for new RPGs, and American fans are craving the sort of experience that Bravely Default can offer. Those of us who did get our hands on Bravely Default have absolutely loved it. In a great preview, 1UP's Jeremy Parish called it "the sort of Final Fantasy experience gamers have been clamoring for."

But no. In Japan, your producers are talking about sequels. Here, you pretend the game doesn't exist.

You've registered a domain name for something called "All The Bravest," which makes me nervous as hell. It makes me nervous, Square Enix, because you haven't said anything about it. And because you haven't said anything about it, my mind is jumping to some scary places. Is it a browser game? A mobile game with ridiculous microtransactions? A card game without sound? You're freaking me out here, Square.

So look. Here's some free advice. Get Bravely Default translated. Call it something marketable, like Final Fantasy: Brave Fairy or whatever. Something with Final Fantasy in it. And bring it over here. Even if it doesn't sell gangbustersÔÇöwhich it really should, if it's as good as people have said it isÔÇöat least maybe you'll win back some of the many, many fans you've pissed off over the past few years.

Love,
Your Best Friend And Pal
Jason
Hola.

Yo no sé por qué la prensa USA pide jrpgs, si después lo único que sabe hacer es desprestigiarlos cuando salen a las ventas, y promocionar sus productos patrios┬á roto2:

Un saludo.
Yo metería a Yakuza 5, que de momento es un Japan-only, aunque esperemos que por poco.
Keep your dreams alive

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)