Filtrado "TitanFall" lo nuevo de Respawn (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)
Van saliendo nuevos detalles:

Cita:"Thanks to the more open maps, healthy mix of enemy AI and real players, and the ultra-powerful titans, the gameplay loop in Titanfall is more accommodating to newcomers."

"Seeing a match play out on three different player screens in a short demo after the the target gameplay video, the average time of life seems drastically increased over the average Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Halo match."

Cita:Spoke too soon, there are screenshots towards the end of the article. Smartglass integration, "some level of" Kinect support, Campaign Multiplayer, Regular Multiplayer, and some one player mode that isn't revealed yet.

They're calling it "Campaign Multiplayer" and incorporating COD setpieces into multiplayer, kinda like God of War: Ascension in a way.
[Imagen: uz8Fj3q.jpg]
Info:

Cita:- Xbox One, PC
- Xbox 360 version developed by someone else
- Planned to target current gen, but realized that they couldn't run it
- Started to look into next gen and the answer they got from Microsoft intrigued them
- They said they needed to focus on fewer hardware. In the future they are open to more. They don't specify if it would be this project or another.
- Plan to use Microsoft's Cloud for dedicated servers and physics and AI calculations
- Spring 2014 Release Date
- In my opinion it visually looks pretty nice.
- First person shooter
- "Mech" and ground combat
- "Mech's" are called Titans.
- They want these Titans to feel fast. They can dodge etc.
- If you don't want to pilot the Titan you can have it follow you, killing people as it goes along.
- Player characters are called Pilots
- They are extremely agile. Can run on walls, multiple jumps.
- They can take down Titans. Jumping on them and shooting the "brain".
- You need to be cunning as a pilot. "Hit and fade" tactics is the term the game director uses.
- Pilots come equipped with a variety of weapons. Pistol, Assault Rifle, Anti-Titan Rocket Launcher, data knife used to hack AI characters into joining you.
- There are AI enemies on the maps.
- You survive longer than in COD. Making it more welcoming to newcomers.
- Source Engine. Building new engine = too much time.
- Source gives them 60 fps
- Rewrote aspects of it for next gen
- Article talks about the process of forming the team, being fired, prototyping ideas etc. I recommend reading it.
- Going for a District 9 or Blade Runner vibe.
- Integrate memorable single player moments into a multiplayer game.
- Storytelling style will be more Left 4 Dead.
- Humans segregated between Earth and frontier planets. Corporation trying to take the resources of these frontier people.
Cita:- Source Engine.

por qué
- Source Engine. Building new engine = too much time.

Que cosa más rara...el juego no es de Valve.

Y más en Juan, si se supone que es tan potente este motor se queda un poco corto.
(06-06-2013 15:09)Bart_10 link escribió:por qué

¿por qué no?

Es un motor de la ostia.
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
Cita:- Source Engine.
Ya se me han quitado las ganas de saber mas sobre este juego.
Un saludo
(06-06-2013 15:13)JuanjoAuditore link escribió:Ya se me han quitado las ganas de saber mas sobre este juego.
Un saludo

Ajam...
Confío al 100% en lo que haga esta gente, su labor con COD 4 me parecío cojonuda, por mucho que ahora la saga este defenestrada para muchos.

Y aparte lo que se vé de ese arte me gusta bastante, con un estilo futurista y "sucio", pero a la vez luminoso.

Lástima que parezca exclusivo de PC y Xbox One, por que ahora mismo mi objetivo está más puesto en lo que sea vea de PS4, pero en todo caso quedo con ganas de ver algo en movimiento de este título┬á sisi

salu2

"La rueda", "El Fuego", "La Penicilina" y "Ocultar firmas", grandes inventos de la humanidad!
Ahora el Source es un mal motor. Lo que hay que leer  xD
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
No entiendo la manía al Source Engine, no es el motor más vistoso pero puede lograr buenos resultados, y más si lo modifican.
[Imagen: 32742_s.gif]
Este será uno de los que ha pagado ms para que no se diga todavia que sale en ps4?┬á trollface
[Imagen: firma-1.jpg]
Pues artisticamente no me disgusta. Podria ser el primer juego que me llame la atencion de One.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)