Ya se pueden comprar las primeras Steam Machines
Aunque serían enviadas el 16 de Octubre (pinchad en el nombre para ir a las especificaciones):
Steam Hardware Pre-Order
Steam Controller 54,99€
The Steam Controller is an innovative input device that allows you to play games from all genres, including traditional gamepad-style games as well as games usually reserved for play with a mouse and keyboard. The Controllers are wireless and completely configurable.

Steam Link 54,99€
The Steam Link allows existing Steam gamers to expand the range of their current gaming set up via their home network. Just connect your Steam PC or Steam Machine to your home network, plug into a TV, and stream your games to the Link at 1080p.

Steam Controller + Link Bundle 109,98€

Alienware Starting at $449.00 USD
The Alienware Steam Machine combines the awesome experience of console gaming with a massive library of over 1000 games, all in full 1080p HD on your TV. YouÔÇÖll experience powerful and immersive gaming with the high performance NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX GPU 2GB GDDR5 graphics and Intel┬« Core processors.

Syber Starting at $499.00 USD
Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Break away from the traditional confines of your desktop and enjoy your PC gaming anywhere, from your living room to any place in your home. The Syber Steam Machine is small but powerful and ready to go.
[Imagen: lqk2Ln1.jpg]
A mi me tienta el mando muchísimo, pero no quiero ser el primero en probarlo, así que me esperaré a que la gente lo tenga y comenten sus experiencias.
Steam Link sólo sirve para steam o para todo lo que se reproduzca en el PC?
No lo especifica... Ni idea, la verdad.
Meh, por lo que he visto llevan gráficas de PC portátil, no me convence para nada. Además a Steam OS todavía le falta mucho para ofrecer la misma compatibilidad con juegos que Windows.
Buenas:

Las Steam Machines creo que las están planteando mal... creo que nacen muertas.

El pad de Steam, por otro lado, estoy deseando catarlo. A ver si sale potable y me pillo unos cuantos ¿se venderán solo online o también en tiendas tipo MediaMarkt o El Corte Inglés? Por el tema de encontrarlo de oferta y tal.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)