Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PS3/360

• DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen

Following the announcement of DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen last year, we are now pleased to confirm concrete details about this expansion to the world of DragonÔÇÖs Dogma. Scheduled for release on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from April 23 in North America and April 26 across Europe, DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen is the next exciting chapter in the DragonÔÇÖs Dogma franchise. Available as both a physical disc and a full game digital download, DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen delivers a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game.

Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitterblack Isle where gamers will embark on an all-new quest to discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes and incredible treasure. Owners of the original DragonÔÇÖs Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data to continue their journey as the Arisen, and face a new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths. Players will be able to take their characters to new heights with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armor sets. Furthermore, owners of the original DragonÔÇÖs Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen.

For those that missed DragonÔÇÖs Dogma the first time around, DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen provides the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all-new content.

Based on player feedback, DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen will make the DragonÔÇÖs Dogma gameplay experience even more satisfying with improvements such as easier travel and a more intuitive menu system. For those who already own DragonÔÇÖs Dogma and then purchase DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen, these improvements will be automatically retrofitted to their original game save data.

So, what does DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen deliver?

All of the content from the original DragonÔÇÖs Dogma plus ...

ÔùÅ A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies

ÔùÅ More skills/equipment/augments:

- Level 3 Skills: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master

- Over 100 pieces of new equipment: All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns

- 14 new character/Pawn augments

- New tiers of equipment enhancement

ÔùÅ And thereÔÇÖs more:

- Increased character customization options

- Item appraisal

- Option to select Japanese voice over

DragonÔÇÖs Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available at retail stores across North America for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and as a download from PlayStation Network on April 23, 2013 for $39.99.
[Imagen: 9kpjD2r.jpg] [Imagen: 1ZU3kQ0.jpg]

[Imagen: oXC0fjt.jpg] [Imagen: DWNn8ML.jpg] [Imagen: aJPCrXf.jpg]

[Imagen: lNAPLFX.jpg] [Imagen: 8ZBE53h.jpg] [Imagen: 5p1Dsd3.jpg]

[Imagen: SioYj5j.jpg] [Imagen: 3yIFbHR.jpg] [Imagen: A05ji3b.jpg]

[Imagen: XtrugIG.jpg] [Imagen: v1ORIMw.jpg] [Imagen: zvLxhea.jpg]

[Imagen: wYZ50fs.jpg] [Imagen: 1dOfgCe.jpg] [Imagen: c8zz2Bo.jpg]

http://www.allgamesbeta.com/
Y el 1 sin salir para PC T.T

Me lo tendre que pillar para PS3 Sad
En el corazon llevo la miel, los platanos, y los muñecos de Lego que montan en serpientes.
No sé si lo pone en la noticia porque no sé inglés, pero he leído antes que en nosé que región incluye el juego original.

Mi caso con Dragon┬┤s dogma es curioso, es un género que me encanta, y es el único de este palo (y eso que han salido más de una docena esta gen) que no he catado, por miedo, miedo de Capcom.
¿Que tal esta el juego?
Pero a ver, me estáis liando con los comentarios XD ¿esto no es una especie de edición completa del Dragons Dogma?
Creo que me lo acabaré comprando, la demo me gustó mucho, el sistema de peones me parece muy original e interesante, si no lo había hecho hasta ahora ha sido porque no lo vi barato en ningún sitio...y al final parece que habrá valido la pena esperar
[Imagen: 259vh38.jpg]
Me interesa mucho esta edicion del juego. Espero que Capcom no consiga que pierda todo interes en ella, porque capaces son.
Si no hay nudo, ¡cojonudo!
[Imagen: 620654.png]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)