Bravely Second llega a Europa en 2016
[Imagen: 1433167719-captura-de-pantalla-2015-06-0...-08-02.png]
Buena noticia. ¿Qué tal ha salido este? [member=61]hiska-kun[/member] lo mismo sabe que tal han sido las críticas por allí.
[Imagen: DNC-04.png]
Ventas por debajo del primero.

En cuanto a gameplay un más de lo mismo.
Otro para 2016  roto2cafe

Tienen que tener un lanzamiento similar para finales de año ¿Dragon Quest VII?┬á roto2
[Imagen: lNOhjHb.jpg]
(01-06-2015 15:21)Kase link escribió:Otro para 2016┬á roto2cafe

Tienen que tener un lanzamiento similar para finales de año ¿Dragon Quest VII?┬á roto2

Dragon Quest VIII más bien sisi

No sé que haré con este Bravely Second, pero sabiendo lo que hay, va a estar complicado al menos, pillarlo de salida. Más adelante ya se verá.
Hola.

Cita: link=topic=29405.msg729525#msg729525 date=1433167979]
Buena noticia. ¿Qué tal ha salido este? [member=61]hiska-kun[/member] lo mismo sabe que tal han sido las críticas por allí.

Reciclaje extremo de enemigos, jefes y escenarios. Es prácticamente un semi loop.

Un saludo.
Cita: link=topic=29405.msg729525#msg729525 date=1433167979]

36/40 en Famitsu.

30 trabajos y más de 300 habilidades.

Las opiniones de los analistas de Famitsu:

Reviewer 1 ÔÇô 9
Based on things like an enormous user survey, the thoroughly brushed up system of Bravely Default is very pleasant and fun. The story takes place in an adjoining land compared to the previous game. The story is easy to understand and sufficiently fun even if you started straight from this game. A system named ÔÇ£Bravely SecondÔÇØ, in which all but your characters are frozen in time, raises the level of freedom and joins the seriesÔÇÖ specialties of ÔÇ£BraveÔÇØ and ÔÇ£DefaultÔÇØ.
Reviewer 2 ÔÇô 9
Things like the job system and the atmosphere remind of the old RPGs and the battles utilizing ÔÇ£BraveÔÇØ and ÔÇ£Bravely SecondÔÇØ give a reason to use oneÔÇÖs head. It is welcome that there is an Auto Battle feature which allows commands to be registered and a My Set feature allows saving job and ability combinations, so troublesome sections are reduced as much as possible. ItÔÇÖs nice that you can just concentrate on taking advantage of the characteristic system of this game.
Reviewer 3 ÔÇô 9
Although the system is roughly the same as in the previous game and it doesnÔÇÖt feel fresh, the level of perfection is high so fans and new player alike should welcome it with open arms. I feel ÔÇ£Bravely SecondÔÇØ is a useful function to have, but the game would be fine without it. Auto Battle and changing the enemy encounter rate matches well the way of playing on a mobile device. Although the feel of the music has changed, IÔÇÖm happy that previous masterpieces like Baby Bird are effectively mixed in.
Reviewer 4 ÔÇô 9
Similar to the previous game, you can adventure on a three dimensional field while listening to background music filled with ambition. You can enjoy the storyline while troubling your brain with character customization which gives more freedom bit by bit. Relationships between old and new characters are perfect so all conversation events are worth noticing. All kinds of extra elements which you can experience through communication functions are fun and you can probably use the game as a full communication tool, too.

Y comentarios en Siliconera:

Japanese Players Are Enjoying Bravely Second, But Point Out Some Of Its Flaws

By Sato . April 30, 2015 . 1:03pm

Share177 Reddit0 Tweet26 Tumblr1 Share447
image: http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-c..._thumb.jpg

Bravely Second, Square EnixÔÇÖs highlight anticipated sequel to Bravely Default, released last week in Japan, and the consumer reviews on Amazon Japan seem to indicate mixed feelings about the game.

Bravely Second is currently sitting at a 3-star rating (out of 5 stars,) which isnÔÇÖt a bad score, but for the sake of comparison, other popular RPGs such as Bravely Default, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and Fire Emblem: Awakening are all sitting at 4 stars each. That having been said, as always, remember to take the following information with a grain of salt, as it comes from a wide variety of players with different perspectives.

Battles, leveling up and then more battles. Thats what makes this game fun, and I also had fun with the increased number of jobs and how it has widened the way you fight, wrote one reviewer, who was rated the most popular among the positive reviews. Again, by using the Consecutive Chance feature I was able to make decent profit at an early stage, and it made job leveling smoother, so that was nice.

He goes onto mention that the composer has changed from Revo to ryo, and while heÔÇÖs not a big fan of either of the two musicians, he had no complaints about the switch. As far as story goes, the reviewer states that he was pleased to see that not much has changed from the first game, and that Bravely Second has its dark moments like Bravely Default, with a cast that looks forward and never gives up in the face of adversity.

Another reviewer gave Bravely Second 5 stars for its battle system and the challenge behind the game, along with the fun that comes with combining all the different jobs and abilities together. However, he also had a few minor criticisms to share.

ÔÇ£On the other hand, the story, new characters, and music didnÔÇÖt draw me in like the previous game (maybe I just got used to the first game). The new characters have a different feel to them, and it seems like there are many on the more serious side,ÔÇØ he wrote. ÔÇ£The music isnÔÇÖt too memorable, and I donÔÇÖt find myself humming the songs like I did in the first game.ÔÇØ

Moving on, one of the main complaints that many of the critical reviews have seem to be about the dialogue in Bravely Second. We previously reported that Bravely Second has new writers that handled the story, and it seems that this has led to some changes compared to the first game. The main complaint is about how thereÔÇÖs frequent use of Internet lingo, slang, and references to anime.

ÔÇ£There are plenty of frivolous conversations that are something like a parody that youÔÇÖd see from NicoNico or 2chan,ÔÇØ one reviewer said about Bravely SecondÔÇÖs dialogue.

Another reviewer stated: ÔÇ£As a fan of the first game, yeah, there was a little discomfort early on. I thought to myself: ÔÇÿwhat is this, Neptunia?ÔÇÖ But after playing it and getting further, I didnÔÇÖt mind such trivial matters. Most of the parody bits that [other reviewers] have been pointing out are mostly in the tutorials, and I donÔÇÖt think itÔÇÖs anything worth being that upset about; however, I could see it being a shock to fans of the first game, as they may view it as the worldview and mood being ruined.ÔÇØ

A third player stated: ÔÇ£I, too, felt that there was an unnecessary degree of meme parodies and slang. The first game also had a little bit of this, but I felt that this game has an unnecessary amount of it. In the end, I donÔÇÖt think itÔÇÖs so bad that it takes away from the gameÔÇÖs worth, though.ÔÇØ

Opinions regarding music, dialogue, story, and characters seem to vary from good to bad, but one thing just about everyone was able to agree on, is about the Square Enix Members issue.

ÔÇ£Register on the memberÔÇÖs site? What the heck is that about?ÔÇØ wrote a critical reviewer. ÔÇ£Just when I thought I could sit there and enjoy the game, it said that it was required to register on Square EnixÔÇÖs Members website. This was probably the biggest instance of an unpleasant feeling I got from the game.ÔÇØ

This reviewer goes on to list a few things in the game that require a Square Enix Members account registered to the game. The first one, which bothered him the most, was the new version of Norende VillageÔÇÖs restoration, which is on the moon in Bravely Second. Unlike in Bravely Default, where you could go online to gather villagers to help out, youÔÇÖll need to register the Square Enix Members site before being able to do so in Bravely Second.

Some of the other things that also require the Members site are first-print bonus items, additional quests, and additional costumes. In other words, if you want any extra bonuses, the game kind of forces you into registering, which was never the case in Bravely Default.

While most of the complaints arenÔÇÖt exactly about major problems, there do seem to be a bunch of minor nuisances that made some players feel like they took away from Bravely SecondÔÇÖs enjoyment. Overall, however, the game has still been received well, and it sold 100,000 copies in its first week. If word-of-mouth remains strong, it could go on to sell well in the months to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Imagen: Bravely-Second-llegar%C3%A1-a-occidente-en-2016.jpg]

[Imagen: 3DS_BravelySecond_JuneDirect_SCRN_06.jpg]

[Imagen: 3DS_BravelySecond_JuneDirect_SCRN_01.jpg]

[Imagen: 3DS_BravelySecond_JuneDirect_SCRN_02.jpg]

[Imagen: 3DS_BravelySecond_JuneDirect_SCRN_03.jpg]

[Imagen: 3DS_BravelySecond_JuneDirect_SCRN_04.jpg]

La mejor noticia de esta semana. Aunque lo lamentable es que habrá que esperar hasta el 2016, igual que con Fire Emblem.
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)