Tenemos nuevo record en cutreport refrito. Cuidado con USF4 PS4
Si pensabais que lo de la Master Shit Collection de Halo era lo más, dejad paso que llega Capcom con su Ultra SF4 para PS4.
Artículo de Kotaku sobre el tema: http://kotaku.com/ultra-street-fighter-i...1707115481

Cuidadin si pensabais pillarlo, tenedlo en cuenta.

To summarize the complaints that are popping up:

-The online doesn't seems to be running great. Frame delay issues

-A lot of people are reporting that the game feels "off" but are having a hard time placing it, since the framerate seems to be holding up. Some are saying it feels slower than the other versions for some reason. Others are reporting input delay.

-The menus are all super choppy.

-The visuals are messed up in some cases. Weird outlines around the characters, super high saturation.

-Blurry textures

-No AF (but we all expected that one, didn't we?)

-No AA

-When you're in an online match your username is displayed for both players' name, or names are displayed incorrectly

-Decapre's teleports have shorter range and are slower for no apparent reason (confirmed). Other moves may be different too. (unconfirmed)

Yet another game to get released half-baked. And it's just a basic port. I'm sure we're all getting really tired of this. Curious what will happen in terms of EVO, I doubt people would want to play on a botched port.

Edit 1: It seems like some moves (or at least one move so far) are slower/have less range:

Originally Posted by minameissteve

The start-up screen still says "Press Start" as if the Dualshock 4 still has a start button... They couldn't even notice THAT?

Originally Posted by LeMaximilian

Outside of what has been said...played about 10 matches. The game just feels off. Frame delay super obvious in 2 bar matches, around 5-9 frames. Feels slower online compared to PC/360. It's still running at 60, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on. Can feel it, can't explain it.

Crazy black outline around every character, very obvious if you look. Some stages colors are super off, super saturated.

Matchmaking is like early PC, most connection pings are blank.

edit
    Can't find a match to save my life for the past 15 minutes. Unable to join session.
[Imagen: j8rSOVO.gif][Imagen: IPwjiVb.gif]
He visto videos y tiene glitches para parar un tren. Crapcom como siempre a lo suyo.
http://33bits.gamestribune.com/foro/vide...-roto-rot/

mola

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)