[Hilo Oficial] Siguiendo series - Tantas secuelas nunca fueron buenas
Krypton Season 2: Exclusive Lobo Details

Emmett J. Scanlan talks about getting into character with Lobo for Krypton Season 2 on Syfy.
[Imagen: lobo-krypton-season-2-emmett-j-scanlan.j...k=HrOaXWIo]
Krypton Season 2 is introducing Lobo. He'll be played by Emmett J. Scanlan (who you can currently see on Amazon's Lore season 2) will play the ruthless bounty hunter.

Scanlan is no stranger to the DC Universe, having played Jim Corrigan (but not quite the Spectre) on the still missed Constantine TV series, but he also brings a familiarity with Lobo to the character.

"I’ve read a shit ton of comics," Scanlan tells us via email. "That, and the scripts are great. They give you a real sense of the type of beast they want to introduce. [Krypton executive producer] Cam Welsh is a massive Lobo fan, so you know with him and our writers it’s gonna be on point. I also know having worked with Cam and David Goyer before and knowing how insanely good they are it fills me with a lot of confidence taking this on. As a kid growing up I've always wanted to play the Joker or Wolverine," he says. "With Lobo I get to be both. My first experience of him was when Marvel and DC had a crossover and Wolverine and Lobo got into a bar fight."

As a result, Scanlan knows just what it takes to play a character with Lobo's unique physical and mental requirements, especially when the character has such a distinctive visual flair. 

Fuente: Den of Week
[Imagen: Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Wallpaper-th.jpg]

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Siguiendo series - Tantas secuelas nunca fueron buenas - por Sir_Dekar - 17-02-2019 23:22

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 120 invitado(s)