[Hilo Oficial] El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...)
(09-02-2017 14:29)IkeIV escribió:Por cierto, ¿qué es lo que se comentaba en la anterior página de la 'Daedalic de ahora'? A mí Memoria me gustó muchísimo y solo recuerdo haber leido opiniones negativas respecto a Blackguards 2....

Les ha dado por hacer juegos más "ligeros", aventuras interactivas. No llegan a ser estilo Telltale, pero Silence tiene pinta de estar muy simplificado.

En su página web lo definen como "Modern Adventure", mientras que el juego de The Pillars of Earth lo catalogan como " Interactive literature". The Devil's Men sí aparece como "Adventure" (Daedalic suele usar esta etiqueta para las aventuras point & click más tradicionales), pero hace mucho tiempo que no hay nuevas noticias de ese juego, y es una pena, en aquel proyecto estaba Kevin Mentz, guionista y diseñador principal de Memoria.

No tengo nada en contra de las aventuras interactivas si están bien hechas, pero luego leo cosas como esta y me desanimo:

Spoiler :
Cita:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ClimbingCat...ed/314790/

This is one of the games where I'd whish Steam would have a neutral button...
I don't regret buying the game, cause it's beautiful and even in it's short playtime quite emotional.
Would this game stand for its own, I wouldn't moan.

But it's a sequel. To a game that does absolutely everything better. (Except for the graphics)

And that's sad. Cause when you play this game you always remember how beautiful the first one was... and how downgraded everything in the second one is.

First one - the gameplay.
It's supposed to be a point and click adventure. But there isn't much left from the idea behind such a game. There is no inventory at all. Every object you find has to be used on the same screen. And most of the time you just have to klick on things in the right order. No thinking involved, no puzzlesolving, no crazy item combinations.

Dialogues
There are equally as may cutscenes (if not more) than playable passages. And here is where you get the most dialogue in the game. A few sentences here, a few there... and that's all. Every character stays a blank paper without much depth.
In the first game you had lots of dialogue options for every NPC and everyone of them was very well written.
The result is that you can't build up any kind of emotional relationship to any of the NPCs. And as things get bad... you just don't care.

Playtime
The first time I played The Whispered World I needed something around 12 hours to finish the game.
For Silence it took me... 6.
Why is this bad? A short game can be very great as well! And that's true.
But the short playtime is the result of:
- having very few locations you can actually do something in.
- having nearly no gameplay there at all
- having no real puzzles to solve
- having nearly no additional dialogues with NPCs

And the last thing....

The price
I don't mind paying 30€ for a 6 hours game.
But I mind paying 10€ more for a game that lacks absolutely everything it's predecessor (and actually every other Daedalic adventure) does better! And all the other adventures cost 20€ at release.
So to summ it up. You pay more and get less of everything.

And that's just... sad.
And brings me to give this game a thumbs down despite the fact that I enjoied it. Cause it really makes me sad to know that Daedalic is able to do it so much better!

All that is left to say is... I hope they don't stop making the great adventures they are able to make. Let's see what the future may hold.

O esto otro:

http://www.gamezebo.com/2016/11/18/silen...pointment/

Vamos, que yo creo que Daedalic puede hacerlo mucho mejor, incluso dentro del terreno de la aventura interactiva. Además, no me gustaría que abandonaran las aventuras tradicionales.

----------

Sobre aventuras tradicionales, por cierto, tenemos Beautiful Desolation, la nueva aventura gráfica de los credores de Stasis y Cayne.

En Kickstarter han recaudado ya casi 98.000 $ (necesitan 120.000 $) y quedan 8 días. Confío en que lo lograrán, llevan un ritmo parecido al de Stasis que terminó recaudando más de 130.000 $.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bis...alyptic-ad

Una nueva imagen del juego:

Spoiler :
[Imagen: SFTonBp.jpg]

Y un tributo isométrico de Chris Bischoff a DOOM sisi:

[Imagen: JzkEckQ.jpg]
(Ultima edición: 10-02-2017 23:03 por Sayckeone.)

Mensajes en este tema
RE: El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...) - por Sayckeone - 09-02-2017 22:06

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 29 invitado(s)