[Hilo Oficial] El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...)
(22-07-2017 08:57)Razork escribió:¿Qué paso con ese viedeojuego de Scifi 2D que era una aventura gráfica pero que lo combinaba con fases de ¿acción? (no estoy seguro) y de shoot 'en up? 

Gráficamente era no era realista, quizas tipo dibujo pero ahora no me acuerdo bien. Era un Indie no un ASAP. 

Cada poco tiempo pregunto por el pero nunca me acuerdo.

¿Starr Mazer?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ima...escription

No he seguido mucho esta historia, pero parece que están teniendo problemas con la licencia de la música.

Cita:As stated in previous comments made by Don, for ~7 months we have been fighting an unwanted battle with our former composer. She has been claiming, incorrectly, that she holds copyright/licensing rights for her music. This battle has taken form in an extortion attempt against us and our publisher and, more recently, making a sweep of DMCA claims against YouTubers/content creators. Due to this, our publisher has chosen to release their financial support of Starr Mazer. We have been working over this period of time both on the game and attempting to secure the funding that we would have had from our publisher throughout this year.

This is *not* a scam. This is *not* an attempt to get additional money. This is a team of people who want to see this game, and dream, realized. This is also a team of people who, in addition to facing development hurdles that come with every game, are dealing with the unexpected and unknown entity of a legal battle that no one could have predicted.

We appreciate your support of this project and the team throughout the Kickstarter fundraiser and we've appreciated your support every day after that. We care about this project deeply and are fighting to keep development moving through typical game development hurdles, this unexpected legal battle, and the resulting financial release of our publisher.

I understand that a lot of you are frustrated. I understand that a lot of you want to see more updates. I want to post those updates for you as well! I will be working diligently this summer to bring you more, official, updates to this page on the development of Starr Mazer.

El problema es con el mismo compositor que hizo que retiraran de Steam el River City Ransom: Underground, juego que apenas llevaba unos meses a la venta (curiosamente no lo han retirado en GOG). En este caso parece que van a rehacer la banda sonora.
(Ultima edición: 22-07-2017 11:16 por Sayckeone.)

Mensajes en este tema
RE: El Renacimiento del gaming PC (Indies, kickstarter, etc...) - por Sayckeone - 22-07-2017 11:16

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 41 invitado(s)