[Hilo Oficial] The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild - 72 Hours Remain
Si, eres el único

[Imagen: PrZIpIE.gif]

Spoiler: Dialogo que saltaron en las demostraciones
My my... It would seem that we have quite the enigma here. This tower and several just like it have erupted across the land, one after another. Very interesting... It appears that some long-dormant power has awoken quite suddenly. Did anything...odd happen to you while you were on top of that tower?

(I heard a voice)

I suspected as much. And did you happen to recognize the voice at all?

(No.)

I see. Well, then...that is a shame. I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That is the Calamity Ganon. It brought ruin and corruption upon the kingdom of Hyrule 100 years ago. It appeared suddenly...destroying everything in its path. Leaving countless innocents in its wake.

Over the past century, the kingdom's purest symbol, Hyrule Castle, has been able to contain that evil. But just barely. There it festers, building its strength for the moment it will unleash its blight upon the land once again. It would appear that moment is fast approaching. I must ask you, young one... Do you intend to make your way to the castle?

(I do.)

I thought so.

Here, on this isolated plateau, we are surrounded on all sides by sheer cliffs, with no way off or down. If you were to try and jump, well...no death could be more certain. Or foolish. Of course, if you had a paraglider like me, that would be quite another story!

(Give it to me!)

Har har har! Sure! Why not? But there is no such thing as a free item in this world, you know.

Let's see now.

How about we trade it for a bit of treasure that slumbers nearby? Come. Let me show you something.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:[Hilo Oficial] -The Legend of Zelda- 2015 - por Yonyx - 12-06-2014 18:52
Re:[Hilo Oficial] -The Legend of Zelda- 2015 - por Yonyx - 13-06-2014 04:28
RE: The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild - 2017 - por alone snake - 16-06-2016 17:55
Re:[Hilo Oficial] -The Legend of Zelda- 2015 - por Yonyx - 11-06-2014 22:42

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)