Dragon Quest Heroes [Hilo oficial] Dragon Quest x ARPG
Hola.

Entrevista a Horii:

Cita:Famitsu this week features an interview with Dragon Quest series creator Yuji Horii, discussing his return to PlayStation, why PlayStation was the platform of choice for Dragon Quest Heroes, and which console he feels is the most groundbreaking ever.

Get the details below.

On being ÔÇ£Welcomed BackÔÇØ to PlayStation by the internet:

ÔÇ£I was really surprised by that. People were under the impression that I hated Sony Computer Entertainment or something, but that isnÔÇÖt the case at all. Like any good developer, as a staff, we just choose the right hardware for the vision that we want to accomplish and make the most of it. ThatÔÇÖs all there is to it.ÔÇØ

On how PlayStation platforms were best for Dragon Quest Heroes:

ÔÇ£There were requests to go that route from Koei Tecmo, sure, but PlayStation 4 is also just really good at processing things at a speedy clip and making it all look pretty.ÔÇØ

On what he feels is the most groundbreaking console ever:

ÔÇ£I feel that with the PS2, we were finally able to really realize the dream of being able to run around in fully polygonal worlds wherever people liked.ÔÇØ

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/dragon-quest-...laystation

Un saludo.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Dragon Quest Heroes [Hilo oficial] Dragon Quest x Musou - por Led Zeppelin - 09-12-2014 15:22

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)