Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal
(24-01-2013 18:52)Darling Violetta link escribió:Quizas han modificado la dificultad pero no he visto ningun comentario sobre el tema. Es algo que estaria bastante bien saberlo porque las impresiones de los japoneses no fueron muy buenas en ese aspecto y de hecho ya salieron un par de noticias sobre lo facil que era.

Cita:I'm playing on Easy and found myself dying a couple of times about ten hours in because I didn't grind enough. Feels almost like Normal and the gameplay is still a challenge. The only frustration comes from juggling between all the characters and familiars you have to use.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...count=3605

Cita:And the difficulty spikes don't bother me at all. I've died quite a few times now. Savepoints are always near a boss fight when you're in a dungeoun. And you can save at any point everywhere else. So that's not an issue to me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...count=3644

Este le echa parte de la culpa a la IA:

Cita:So I got pretty far in the game. So I'm not really all that far and I'm now experiencing the difficulty switch the reviewers of this game spoke of. I'm going up against enemies that are way to strong even though i spent 1 hour prior of grinding levels. Also, the current boss I'm on wiped my team out with 3 hits.

This wouldn't be that hard if the AI partners were a little better because right now they are almost worthless. They dish out damage good enough, but they most of the time do stupid things. For example they get hit with a very very small attack and heal themselves, or when an enemy drops a MP or HP orb they will stop everything and walk over to pick it up (I'm not kidding they literally WALK not RUN and pick it up). Also during the boss fight one of my party members was switching familiars over and over again repeatedly, the dude was acting like a roulette machine with his familiars. Also during most boss fights my partners die within the first 5mins of the battle so I finish it myself no problem. I know it looks like i'm outright complaining but it's not that bad but its noticeable.

I'm just gonna gain some more levels and try the boss again, but if all else fails I'll just switch to the easy difficulty.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...count=3455

Y éste dice que dos de las quejas de los jugadores japoneses fueron la pobre IA y los picos de dificultad, exactamente las mismas que los foreros de Neogaf:

Cita:Two of the three most major complaints from JP players were poor campanion AI and difficulty spikes, sad you guys are running into both of them.

Éste es de los pocos que he visto que lo encuentre fácil:

Cita:This game's balance is so weird. I've been doing every errand and bounty before moving on, so I haven't really experienced all those difficulty spikes people mention when entering new areas, however, I usually had a bit of trouble in the first few bosses till I found a strategy that has worked on every boss so far. Basically I've noticed that if I use my familiars they end up getting hit way too much so all my boss fights have been won by using Oliver only while spamming magic, and he pretty much never gets hit since magic works regardless of how close or far you are to its target... So now I'm basically finding this too easy even on normal mode.
Also how is everyone handling their familiars? So far I'm trying to get to their second stage/evolution all familiars I manage to get, but I'm not sure if that's such a good idea.
EDIT: By the way, I think someone mentioned that the standard retail version of the game has a black and white manual IIRC, well, the PSN version's at least is in full color.

Mensajes en este tema
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por HaZzZe - 08-01-2013 19:52
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por HaZzZe - 08-01-2013 19:56
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por HaZzZe - 08-01-2013 19:59
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por HaZzZe - 08-01-2013 20:30
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Corona Radiata - 18-01-2013 10:29
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Corona Radiata - 18-01-2013 13:17
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Corona Radiata - 18-01-2013 13:25
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Kaim - 24-01-2013 19:31
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Makstery - 06-02-2013 22:09
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Makstery - 06-02-2013 22:44
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Makstery - 08-02-2013 15:22
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Makstery - 11-02-2013 21:44
Re:Ni No Kuni: Impresiones Finales de Vandal - por Makstery - 12-02-2013 01:04

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 3 invitado(s)